October 05, 2024, 11:32:16 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Roms, emulators, torrenting, etc.

Started by KonohaShinobi, July 12, 2008, 09:20:33 AM

previous topic - next topic

Have you ever played a game illegally, without purchasing it?

yes
12 (48%)
no
4 (16%)
once or twice
3 (12%)
All the time, I'm poor
3 (12%)
yes, but then I buy the game if it's good
3 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Go Down

C.Mongler

Quote from: NewarkWilder on July 15, 2008, 10:16:30 AM
It's irrelevant either way. Insert some big shiny rare (and ridiculously overpriced) Saturn game in the place of it then... like Panzer Dragoon Saga.

Thanks to emulation, Mother 3 is being translated.

Almost done too, they're at like 91 percent

Hiro

Are they really? I thought it was like 17 percent lol

strongbad

Quite often. I don't care what anybody says, I feel no guilt when downloading snes/nes games. Well, I don't really feel guilt downloading other games either doodthing;

I feel that throughout the years, I've purchased enough games, and gotten enough people that I know to buy Nintendo systems, that Nintendo can spare a downloads.

C.Mongler

In other new they're done translating Mother 3. Now they've got to go through and fix any bugs or script errors and they're done.

Hiro

Quote from: C. Mongler on July 30, 2008, 05:39:18 PM
In other new they're done translating Mother 3. Now they've got to go through and fix any bugs or script errors and they're done.
Yeah I said that last night
I'm gonna get it

C.Mongler

C.Mongler

strongbad

Quote from: C. Mongler on July 30, 2008, 05:39:18 PM

God damnit, now I need a slot 2 cart. Any reccomendations? I'm leaning toward the EZFlash3in1, just because I heard that it works well with the Cyclo

Go Up