October 05, 2024, 11:33:16 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hey you 360 owners

Started by NOA_Haunted, June 27, 2008, 10:07:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Sailor Uranus on June 27, 2008, 07:04:28 PM
My point being that Halo 3 is the only bit of original content on the 360.

And yes it is, I tried playing Halo Combat Evolved yesterday and it isn't as amazing as people say it is. It's basically,"Go her, shoot all the aliens, move, cutscene, repeat."
ORIGINAL CONTENT MY ASS LOL

The 360 is overflowing with shooters and atleast Call of Duty 4 perfects it.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Gotenks on June 27, 2008, 07:16:40 PM
ORIGINAL CONTENT MY ASS LOL

The 360 is overflowing with shooters and at least Call of Duty 4 perfects it.

Overflowing with PC ports.
The controller is huge and clunky, not even close to the classic mouse and keyboard style.
And original content is the reason to buy a console, otherwise I would upgrade my PC and be happy.

Geno

Quote from: Sailor Uranus on June 27, 2008, 07:18:57 PM
The controller is huge and clunky, not even close to the classic mouse and keyboard style.
And original content is the reason to buy a console, otherwise I would upgrade my PC and be happy.
Uhh actually most of the games that are on the 360 and the PC were on the 360 first dipshit  :|
OH AND UH DEAD RISING IS EXCLUSIVE
And Viva Pinata
But yeah most everything else has been ported to the PC
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Gotenks on June 27, 2008, 07:20:25 PM
Uhh actually most of the games that are on the 360 and the PC were on the 360 first dipshit  :|
OH AND UH DEAD RISING IS EXCLUSIVE
And Viva Pinata
But yeah most everything else has been ported to the PC

That's my point, they are all on the PC for $10 less.
Dead Rising sucked
Viva Pinata has been ported everywhere but to the PS3
No reason to buy a 360 unless you have an old PC with windows 98.

Geno

Quote from: Sailor Uranus on June 27, 2008, 07:26:04 PM
That's my point, they are all on the PC for $10 less.
Dead Rising sucked
Viva Pinata has been ported everywhere but to the PS3
No reason to buy a 360 unless you have an old PC with windows 98.
And if you like shooters  doodthing;

And Dead Rising sucked? My god no

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Gotenks on June 27, 2008, 07:30:10 PM
And if you like shooters  doodthing;

And Dead Rising sucked? My god no

Controller for the 360= sucks balls
I wouldn't use a controller, let alone a 360 one, in replacement for a key board and mouse for an FPS.
If I liked shooters, I would use the $300 that I would spend on a 360, for a new graphics card.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Sailor Uranus on June 27, 2008, 07:18:57 PM

You obviously havn't fucking held a 360 controller.

its like holding the penis of God.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: C. Mongler on June 27, 2008, 08:05:59 PM

I second this.

V

Quote from: C. Mongler on June 27, 2008, 08:05:59 PM

I lol'd. But yeah, I agree. The 360 controller is the best out of the next gen controllers.

Squirtlejazz

iSnake

Verocious

Quote from: Sailor Uranus on June 27, 2008, 07:04:28 PM
My point being that Halo 3 is the only bit of original content on the 360.

And yes it is, I tried playing Halo Combat Evolved yesterday and it isn't as amazing as people say it is. It's basically,"Go her, shoot all the aliens, move, cutscene, repeat."
No Uranus, you are the aliens!

Cookie

Quote from: Gotenks on June 27, 2008, 06:38:34 PM
Call of Duty 4  baddood;

Meh, I didn't like it really. It might have been because I suck at it. All I know is that I am content with Halo 3 and could care less about what other people think about it.  powerofone;

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: The Cookie Monster on June 28, 2008, 10:53:17 AM
Meh, I didn't like it really. It might have been because I suck at it. All I know is that I am content with Halo 3 and could care less about what other people think about it.  powerofone;
I suck at Halo and am pretty decent at CoD4. doodthing;

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on June 28, 2008, 11:11:05 AM
I suck at Halo and am pretty decent at CoD4. doodthing;
I just recently beat you on the leaderboard thief  :|

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Gotenks on June 28, 2008, 01:15:31 PM
I just recently beat you on the leaderboard thief  :|
oh yeah well ur mom

Go Up