October 05, 2024, 09:31:15 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hey you 360 owners

Started by NOA_Haunted, June 27, 2008, 10:07:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

Are any of you getting Unreal tournament 3?

I cannot wait for this game! I traded in a whole bunch of games to get 70 bucks in in-store credit.

But the game store I go to is getting a new owner so I don't know how long it will take for them to get it in.  >.<

C.Mongler

KonohaShinobi

The PS3 version was already released and there aren't many people playing it.

If you really love UT, buy it for PC.

Also, they fucked up the story trying to GoW-it up instead of keeping it fine as it was in UT 2004 where UT was a sport, so if you buy it, Live must be already paid for because it is all you will be getting from it for like 5 months.

Cookie

No....I actually may never buy another 360 game, just because Halo 3 is all I need.

Geno

Quote from: The Cookie Monster on June 27, 2008, 11:43:58 AM
No....I actually may never buy another 360 game, just because Halo 3 is all I need.
But Halo 3 sucks
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

KonohaShinobi

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Sailor Uranus on June 27, 2008, 05:05:46 PM
Pretty much, just buy UT 2004 for PC.
PS3 owners have to pay $35 for the PS3 version of UT3.

The mods are pretty sweet though I give it that.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Solid Snake on June 27, 2008, 05:07:40 PM
PS3 owners have to pay $35 for the PS3 version of UT3.

The mods are pretty sweet though I give it that.

But barely anyone is playing it, especially hardcore UT fans.

Cookie

Quote from: Genoie on June 27, 2008, 03:30:36 PM
But Halo 3 sucks

I enjoy it, with it and Oblivion I don't require any other games.

Geno

Quote from: The Cookie Monster on June 27, 2008, 05:09:12 PM
I enjoy it, with it and Oblivion I don't require any other games.
Call of Duty 4  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

V

Quote from: Sailor Uranus on June 27, 2008, 03:38:50 PM
Might as well burn your 360.
His opinion of a game differs from yours, oh my.

Halo is overrated, period.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: V on June 27, 2008, 06:59:20 PM
His opinion of a game differs from yours, oh my.

Halo is overrated, period.

My point being that Halo 3 is the only bit of original content on the 360.

And yes it is, I tried playing Halo Combat Evolved yesterday and it isn't as amazing as people say it is. It's basically,"Go her, shoot all the aliens, move, cutscene, repeat."

Go Up