October 05, 2024, 11:36:54 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Weird realizations about videogames

Started by strongbad, June 21, 2008, 05:44:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

I didn't realize the pokemon towns were all named after colors until Gold/Silver when I saw pokemon in color for the first time, and realized each town was color coded

Somehow I realized everything else in this thread right away though... Except for the Marowak ghost poke doll thing

C.Mongler

Quote from: Claquesous on July 13, 2008, 11:26:00 AM
I remember a Gold/Silver guide that blatantly said that girafarig was a palindrome.

Also, not really a realization, but in Red and Blue, you can buy a pokedoll to give the marowak ghost. YOU CAN SKIP THE ENTIRE GAME CORNER FOR THE SILPH SCOPE.

uh this is what i did on both my playthroughs through red and blue

i didnt even know you were supposed to go to game corner

Sam

Quote from: C. Mongler on July 13, 2008, 09:47:15 PM
uh this is what i did on both my playthroughs through red and blue

i didnt even know you were supposed to go to game corner

haha
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

KonohaShinobi

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

I can honestly say I've never noticed most of these things. :'(

Lozal

powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

MEs_A_JEANIOS

the biggest relistin i had in any t.v. game is in jeperdy he ask you the anser and you say questen
befuddlement  befuddlement  befuddlement  befuddlement  <---haha

Geno

Quote from: MEs_A_JEANIOS on July 19, 2008, 09:35:23 PM
the biggest relistin i had in any t.v. game is in jeperdy he ask you the anser and you say questen
is that Joeinc
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Holy shit, WHY DID I NOT REALIZE THIS?!

Hiro

O_0

wawi

This is probably pretty obvious but all the professors in the Pokemon games are named after types of trees.
Oak, Elm, Birch, and Rowan.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Akiba on July 20, 2008, 08:42:27 AM
This is probably pretty obvious but all the professors in the Pokemon games are named after types of trees.
I never really noticed that but I didn't even care when I was 10.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Akiba on July 20, 2008, 08:42:27 AM

Rowan is a tree?

I never noticed this O_0

wawi

Go Up