April 28, 2024, 01:05:38 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Village of the Boyagers

Started by Ringo, June 16, 2008, 11:32:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ringo

Quote from: Socks on June 25, 2008, 12:37:54 AM
Ringo give me a percentage of how much of the story is already over, is it over 5o%?

I'd say 5% is about right.

Socks

Quote from: Ringo on June 25, 2008, 12:38:35 AM
I'd say 5% is about right.

Damn, at this rate it should be over by end of summer.  :'(

Hiro

Yay epic long story! Any chance for sequels? it was from MY point of view? Dude that kicks ass.

Ringo

Meta stood over the recruits he'd been assigned. His task had been made quite clear, remove the Boyagers from their position at whatever costs. Most Nsiders were reluctant to kill their fellow Nsiders, but these ones weren't really people. Not really. They were vermin to be exterminated with extreme prejudice. Now he simply had to convince his men of it. Pulling down a backdrop Meta dimmed the lights and let the slide projector do his work for him. A few seconds passed as the slide came into focus,Slide one showed a prosperous forum, various townsfolk involved in mining and fishing.
"Meet Cuccoscratch." He began "A small community of a few hundred members. Remote and completely content to exist and co-exist. Boyah saw it differently" He narrated, noting the expressions of each individual before continuing.
The crowd released an unwilling gasp as the next slide flashed on screen. Perfect. The happy community lay in ruins, with dying flames and black smoke rising from piles of debris spotted across the scorching landscape. Bodies lay prostrate, most unrecognizable as even human.
"Using the aid of the violent neighboring nomadic tribes, Boyah systematically slaughtered the 200+ members in cold blood. "
Fumbling for the switch Meta clicked the device causing the next slide to appear with nauseating efficiency. Skinless corpses, eyes bulging in terror stared lifelessly into the camera lense.
"After dragging several members by buggy from cords through the burning desert, the boyagers became bored."
Next slide. Charred corpses clung to eachother, their nude skinless corpses blackened by intense heat. The recruits indignation was beginning to rise.
"And burned the barn, men women and children." Meta concluded. Yes he knew it was a lie. Cuccoscratch had defied EJ and had been brought into line. It happened. He repeated his motto to himself in reassurance, The ends justify the means.
"Geeze, they killed Brad" one of the murmuring crowd cringed at a near faceless mangled corpse. Taking this opportunity to rouse his audience Meta lifted his hands into the air, communicating EJ's mistruth, not a lie but simply an embelished fabrication, with fanatical devotion.
"Our job is to avenge our boys, first by eliminating the nomads who assisted them. Men, understand that failure is not an option. If Boyah is allowed to go unpunished they will continue to kill and to maim."
As the lights brightened Meta straightened himself, setting his attention on the determined group of warriors before him.
"You are the finest we have, our mission is clear. Our cause righteous and our vision set. Riders!" he screamed from the top of his lungs
"Let them taste your vengeance! Grind their bones into the marred dust from whence they came and avenge your fallen brethren! We strike at dawn!" Meta closed his eyes and basked in the whelming applause that filled the air. Grasping the ceremonial katana at his side he caressed the hilt markings gently. He had honed his body and mind for the day when he met Reaper on the field of battle. He would take his head after plunging his blade deep into his writhing body, savoring his cries for mercy before ripping the life from him. He imagined wrenching the hilt from Reaper's abdomen carving out his chest with savage brutality as he savored the blood that would pour out from his abominable corpse. No one would dare oppose him then. The Boyagers would submit and maybe he might even let a few live, provided they could be made useful to him. EJ might just promote him, of course they had to focus on the now. No sense counting the chickens before they hatched. There was still a tribe of nomads out there to deal with. Word was Boyah intended on striking a deal with them, it figured. Hyenas always hunted in packs. His riders would be willing to do anything for him, even die. They'd set a labor camp up in the east desert, it would only take a few days to convert it into a launching ground for an assault. When he'd finished with them there wouldn't be any survivors, no one to tell what happened. Walking out from the cheers and applause Meta straddled the dune cycle with katana and shoto secured firmly to his back. He had some scouting to do.

Hiro

That chapter was excellent. bassir;  and i thought there was some good in Meta ;-;  Well, I'm glad You're back to two chapters at midnight after none for a while. Should i expect more tomorrow at midnight? Once again, that was a very good chapter, can't wait for the battle. ^_^

Ringo

Quote from: Hiro! on June 25, 2008, 01:31:20 AM
That chapter was excellent. bassir;  and i thought there was some good in Meta ;-;  Well, I'm glad You're back to two chapters at midnight after none for a while. Should i expect more tomorrow at midnight? Once again, that was a very good chapter, can't wait for the battle. ^_^
Who says there isn't good in Meta? He's very zealous and misled by a charismatic leader. He thinks he's doing right, after all as long as the results are good it doesn't matter how he gets it done.

Hiro

Yeah, i see good in him, but he must not like Reaper

Nyerp

FAMY2

Quote from: Pyner on June 25, 2008, 08:41:51 AM
who the fuck is meta

LOL.

Doesn't anyone else see the depth of the characters?  There is much more here than just a story.

Very good Johnny.

Socks

Quote from: Clair on June 25, 2008, 09:30:23 AM
Doesn't anyone else see the depth of the characters? 

I'm an alcoholic.

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

FAMY2

Quote from: Socks on June 25, 2008, 09:38:29 AM
I'm an alcoholic.

There is much more there than you drinking.  You are not a shallow alcoholic. 

Socks

Quote from: Clair on June 25, 2008, 09:42:03 AM
There is much more there than you drinking.  You are not a shallow alcoholic. 

Hmm... can't wait to see how this develops. Which leads to only one question... When are we all getting together to film this?

Sam

Quote from: Socks on June 25, 2008, 09:46:00 AM
Hmm... can't wait to see how this develops. Which leads to only one question... When are we all getting together to film this?

haha, i was  just thinking the same thing. Honest.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Hiro

Quote from: Sammie on June 25, 2008, 09:46:49 AM
haha, i was  just thinking the same thing. Honest.
I guess ringo was right about your powers bassir;

Yeah, let's film it!  doodella;

Go Up