June 28, 2024, 02:20:20 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT the first band you saw live

Started by Lozal, June 06, 2008, 10:53:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lovefoxxx

Quote from: houdini on June 07, 2008, 09:46:02 AM
We don't have any pseudo-goths or overweight metalheads.

ah, so you're all just drunk white trash...hmm, makes sense actually.

Houdini

Quote from: Lovefoxxx on June 07, 2008, 09:46:58 AM
ah, so you're all just drunk white trash...hmm, makes sense actually.
i'm not white trash  :(

Lovefoxxx

Quote from: houdini on June 07, 2008, 09:50:51 AM
i'm not white trash  :(

really?...so there are other brands of trash? :)

Houdini

Quote from: Lovefoxxx on June 07, 2008, 09:52:24 AM
really?...so there are other brands of trash? :)
Watch thine tongue, heathen, lest I smite thee.

Lovefoxxx

Quote from: houdini on June 07, 2008, 09:55:23 AM
Watch thine tongue, heathen, lest I smite thee.

lulz admit it, you couldnt come up with a witty rebuttal =P

Me - 1 point, Corporate Fascism - 0 points powerofone;

The artist formally known

Quote from: houdini on June 07, 2008, 09:33:37 AM
Anyways, first band I ever saw live was Korn, unfortunately. What a crappy show. Half the crowd was drunk white trash; the other half was overweight metalheads and pseudo-goths.
you're not a metalhead if you saw korn and liked it  befuddlement

36chambers

Modest Mouse and REM in 3 days will be my first.

Placebo Headwound

Muse in Madison Square Garden about a year ago by now.

If you're being technical, it would be The Cold War Kids since they opened for Muse.

Geno

Backstreet Boys when I was 7 I believe.  :(
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

LCK

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Houdini

Quote from: reefer on June 07, 2008, 10:04:32 AM
you're not a metalhead if you saw korn and liked it  befuddlement
Well, then they were whatever you call pasty white kids with baggy chain pants and Lamb of God shirts.

I didn't want to go to the concert, by the way. I only went because my friend wanted me to.

Lovefoxxx

sans culottes

Quote from: houdini on June 07, 2008, 09:30:14 AM
What's the point of seeing Creedence if Fogerty doesn't show up?

I didn't give a shit about music, I was eight or nine. A decent show, better than nothing.

The first concert that I chose to go to was Van Halen in January. I need to go to another show some time. Couldn't make it on the night Roger Waters came to town, maybe I should see Tom Petty in august.
I support BUSH

Lozal

Quote from: Co-Z on June 07, 2008, 10:10:34 PM
I didn't give a shit about music, I was eight or nine. A decent show, better than nothing.

The first concert that I chose to go to was Van Halen in January. I need to go to another show some time. Couldn't make it on the night Roger Waters came to town, maybe I should see Tom Petty in august.
I plan on seeing Iron Maiden on June 18 and Finntroll on August 22 if I can get a ride.  baddood;
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Go Up