September 29, 2024, 04:25:47 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

If you could put video game accomplishments on your resume...

Started by strongbad, April 27, 2008, 09:05:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

UnagiPower

C.Mongler

strongbad

Quote from: C. Mongler on April 28, 2008, 05:09:33 PM
37 points in one life as a solja  caterpie;

It's easiest with engineer.
I got 43 the other day on 2fort. Dumb faggots kept running into my sentry.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: David. on April 28, 2008, 05:58:18 PM
It's easiest with engineer.
I got 43 the other day on 2fort. Dumb faggots kept running into my sentry.
i'm sure the 360 version is easy as balls since controls suck

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: UnagiPower on April 28, 2008, 01:27:42 PM
Getting 20 points in a life with the Sniper in TF2.

OK I SUCK :'(

I NEVER SEE YOU ONLINE
that or you never added me.  :(
Gooey38.

ncba93ivyase

Just so you guys know I'm going to play TF2 right now. Going to be spying, of course.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on April 29, 2008, 01:29:43 PM
i'm sure the 360 version is easy as balls since controls suck

That would make it harder, not easier.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C. Mongler on April 29, 2008, 02:45:33 PM
That would make it harder, not easier.
for engineers, it'd be easier

You don't have to aim to whack your sentry. Hell, you can be 20 feet away and looking at the sky and you can still upgrade it.

For a soldier or demoman trying to take it out or just look around the corner, it'd be almost impossible, I'd assume.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on April 29, 2008, 02:47:21 PM
for engineers, it'd be easier

You don't have to aim to whack your sentry. Hell, you can be 20 feet away and looking at the sky and you can still upgrade it.

For a soldier or demoman trying to take it out or just look around the corner, it'd be almost impossible, I'd assume.

engineer is the fucking hardest class to play on the 360 version because building shit takes a painstakingly long time to do.

Every other class its just fine. You just have to play 1 console FPS and you pretty much get used to the controls for all of them.

UnagiPower

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on April 29, 2008, 01:45:07 PM
I NEVER SEE YOU ONLINE
that or you never added me.  :(
Gooey38.

I only told Lawlz my steam id and I don't even know if he added but I'll add you. Even though I'm not online that much I'm going to start playing more, hopefully.

UnagiPower

Quote from: C. Mongler on April 29, 2008, 02:49:30 PM
engineer is the fucking hardest class to play on the 360 version because building shit takes a painstakingly long time to do.

Every other class its just fine. You just have to play 1 console FPS and you pretty much get used to the controls for all of them.

Sniping on PC is much more easier to do though.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: UnagiPower on April 29, 2008, 03:50:04 PM
Sniping on PC is much more easier to do though.
Except half of each team is composed of snipers and you can rarely do much but snipe other snipers.

There need to be more isolated areas that are good for snipers, but not open to other windows that let other snipers take you down. Areas like where only you can be killed by soldiers and spies because you're up on a distant cliff or something with a wall preventing enemies from just resting at their spawn point and killing you with no trouble. Pretty much every map is mirrored and makes true sniping impossible.

I haven't played as a sniper for a few weeks now.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Lawlz on April 29, 2008, 03:53:33 PM
Except half of each team is composed of snipers and you can rarely do much but snipe other snipers.

There need to be more isolated areas that are good for snipers, but not open to other windows that let other snipers take you down. Areas like where only you can be killed by soldiers and spies because you're up on a distant cliff or something with a wall preventing enemies from just resting at their spawn point and killing you with no trouble. Pretty much every map is mirrored and makes true sniping impossible.

I haven't played as a sniper for a few weeks now.

Well sniping on 2Fort or whatever that map is called is fun to me. Some servers are filled with snipers but some aren't and on those servers it is fun to snipe the occasional sniper, ward off incoming scouts, avoid soldier rockets, and of course attempt to shoot whatever you see.

What class do you play the most now?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: UnagiPower on April 29, 2008, 05:13:01 PM
Well sniping on 2Fort or whatever that map is called is fun to me. Some servers are filled with snipers but some aren't and on those servers it is fun to snipe the occasional sniper, ward off incoming scouts, avoid soldier rockets, and of course attempt to shoot whatever you see.

What class do you play the most now?
I've always mostly been a spy with sniper in between.

I got sick of being useless and now exclusively play Spy.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Lawlz on April 29, 2008, 05:15:21 PM
I've always mostly been a spy with sniper in between.

I got sick of being useless and now exclusively play Spy.

I tried Spy.

I suck with it. Either I'm too impatient or something else happens, but I always manage to get caught and killed.

Go Up