October 05, 2024, 09:19:08 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So... (GTA4)

Started by Geno, April 22, 2008, 09:51:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

When GTA4 is out (I'm going to the midnight release :|) We should have a boyah liberty city shoot up on Free Mode.

Since it can support up to 16 players we should just fuck around for fun.

I'm bored and just thinking of shit to do.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

I don't have an Xbawcks Circle.  baddood;

But I guess it could be fun.

The artist formally known

I'll buy it but not for almost a year.

But I guess you can drive drunk in it?

ncba93ivyase

Waiting for $10 PC release

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on April 23, 2008, 01:57:13 PM
Waiting for $10 PC release

gta is one of those games thats played better with a controller, i can't fucking stand playing San Andy on my PC, and I only have it for the online multiplayer mod.

I'll have GTA 4 like a week after it comes out so I can do it then lol

Feynman

Quote from: C. Mongler on April 23, 2008, 04:05:29 PM
gta is one of those games thats played better with a controller, i can't fucking stand playing San Andy on my PC, and I only have it for the online multiplayer mod.

I'll have GTA 4 like a week after it comes out so I can do it then lol

have you heard of a gamepad

C.Mongler

Quote from: Bassir on April 23, 2008, 05:24:08 PM
have you heard of a gamepad

i has a ps2/exsbawks/gaycube to usb convertor and it doesn't help because for some reason the camera still decides to do whatever the fuck it wants

Quote from: C. Mongler on April 23, 2008, 05:31:12 PM
i has a ps2/exsbawks/gaycube to usb convertor and it doesn't help because for some reason the camera still decides to do whatever the fuck it wants
Old GTA camera =/= new GTA camera

C.Mongler

Quote from: reefer on April 24, 2008, 12:54:06 AM
Old GTA camera =/= new GTA camera

but GTA4 is not on the PC yet so how can you compare its camera  :(

Quote from: C. Mongler on April 24, 2008, 03:28:43 AM
but GTA4 is not on the PC yet so how can you compare its camera  :(
HOW CAN YOU?

FAMY2

I bought a 14 dollar pc game pad and it works good. Logitech Dual Action. 

Feynman

i bluetooth my wii remote and nunchuk with pc games

i can use the accelerometer, and ir sensors

C.Mongler

Quote from: reefer on April 24, 2008, 03:31:04 AM
HOW CAN YOU?

im not im saying san andreas, vice city, and 3 all had the same problem on the pc

Placebo Headwound

I may pick it up.

Also, isn't the 360 version supposed to have additional content eventually that the PS3 version won't have?

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on April 25, 2008, 10:00:14 PM
I may pick it up.

Also, isn't the 360 version supposed to have additional content eventually that the PS3 version won't have?
Just downloadable mission chains.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up