October 05, 2024, 09:27:14 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What was the last Harvest Moon game that you liked?

Started by The artist formally known, April 16, 2008, 02:15:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

I tried playing the DS one but I didn't like it at all for some reason. I did however get a hold of the PS1 one.

I was going to post this on /v/ but moot had thread banned me and like 20 other people  befuddlement

Samus Aran

The most recent one I've played is Harvest Moon 64, and it's pretty awesome.

Quote from: Kazarus on April 16, 2008, 02:16:19 PM
The most recent one I've played is Harvest Moon 64, and it's pretty awesome.
I think that the N64 game and this PS1 game are the same game.  befuddlement

Trini

[CENTER][/center]

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on April 16, 2008, 02:16:59 PM
I think that the N64 game and this PS1 game are the same game.  befuddlement

Pretty close, yeah. The characters are all the same, but they have different stories and lifestyles.

YPrrrr

I played the GC one, but I quit playing after the first year. Way too repetitive

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on April 16, 2008, 02:20:19 PM
I played the GC one, but I quit playing after the first year. Way too repetitive
All the Harvest Moon games are repetitive, but for some reason I loved the GB one and watched my brother play the N64 one for a while.

I also have the DS, and the SNES one but never got into either of them.

It's like Animal Crossing in that the game is very simple and repetitive but it can be addicting pretty easily.

YPrrrr

Quote from: reefer on April 16, 2008, 02:23:22 PM
All the Harvest Moon games are repetitive, but for some reason I loved the GB one and watched my brother play the N64 one for a while.

I also have the DS, and the SNES one but never got into either of them.

It's like Animal Crossing in that the game is very simple and repetitive but it can be addicting pretty easily.
I'd probably like it on a handheld... Repetitive games like Animal Crossing and Pokemon always seem better to me when I'm stuck in a car for hours.

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on April 16, 2008, 02:24:57 PM
I'd probably like it on a handheld... Repetitive games like Animal Crossing and Pokemon always seem better to me when I'm stuck in a car for hours.
Thats why I liked the Gameboy one so much.

I like to have games that are impossible to get stuck on every once and a while because I get stuck on so many games. Harvest Moon is pretty hard to get stuck on  befuddlement

And of course God of War

YPrrrr

Quote from: reefer on April 16, 2008, 02:27:57 PM
Thats why I liked the Gameboy one so much.

I like to have games that are impossible to get stuck on every once and a while because I get stuck on so many games. Harvest Moon is pretty hard to get stuck on  befuddlement

And of course God of War
Yeah, I can't believe how fast God of War goes by

strongbad

Quote from: David. on April 16, 2008, 04:25:52 PM
Are the GBA games good?
All of the games are about the same. I'm sure that they didn't change much so I'm going to say yes, it's good.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Himu

I have DS Cute and it was so boring after two days.  I don't like when you have to buy the barns and coops for some reason.

But I liked every single one except that puzzle one.

Quote from: Calamity on April 16, 2008, 04:50:45 PM
I have DS Cute and it was so boring after two days.  I don't like when you have to buy the barns and coops for some reason.

But I liked every single one except that puzzle one.
Oh god I want that game.

Go Up