October 07, 2024, 04:22:45 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I'm going to Disneyland Thursday

Started by Tobin Coziahr, April 12, 2008, 03:54:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tobin Coziahr

I can't wait.  :)  Have you guys ever been there?  Every year since I was born.

Wrench

Went there once when I was about 6.

Daddy

Tobin Coziahr

Wrench

Quote from: GIOVANNIINFEDORA on April 12, 2008, 03:57:45 PM
Did you have fun?

Yeah, I loved it. I'm actually looking at all my pictures now.

Nyerp

Wrench

Oh wait. I went to Disneyworld.

Whatever one is in Florida. lol

Tobin Coziahr

Quote from: Strychnine Twitch on April 12, 2008, 04:05:58 PM
Oh wait. I went to Disneyworld.

Whatever one is in Florida. lol
They're very similar. = \

Nyerp

ME##

Nope, and all honestly I've never wanted to. I don't like roller coasters, or a lot of other rides.

Tobin Coziahr

Quote from: ME86 on April 12, 2008, 04:15:42 PM
Nope, and all honestly I've never wanted to. I don't like roller coasters, or a lot of other rides.
Disneyland isn't just that. 

ME##

V

Samus Aran

Quote from: ME86 on April 12, 2008, 04:19:54 PM
I doubt that.

Disneyland only has a few roller coasters. The Matterhorn, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, and Gadget's Go-Coaster (which is a kiddy coaster).

Shows how much you know.

Of course, Disney's California Adventure also has a couple, but that's considered a separate park considering it costs extra even though it's basically connected to Disneyland. It has Mulhulland Madness and California Screamin' (which is by far the most intense roller coaster in either of the parks).

Almost every ride is pretty tame. It's a theme park, so the focus is on Disney stuff, not intensity.

Regardless, and getting back to the main topic, Disneyland fucking rules. I've been there 3 times so far, and somehow I remember nearly everything about the park. My favorite rides are Space Mountain, Indiana Jones, and The Haunted Mansion.

bluaki

No, I've only gone to Disney World and some of the other disney parks in Florida.

My mom and sister are at Disney's Animal Kingdom today and I was able to stay home.

Go Up