October 10, 2024, 06:25:59 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

THINGS THAT HURT SO GOOD

Started by Wrench, April 12, 2008, 10:40:03 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

superclucky

Poking  my gums with a straw or with my nail.
kewns are smelly

Paul

Taking out in-grown toe nails.

Tri4se

Poking a bruise over and over.

UnagiPower

Rubbing the soap out of my eyes.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Socks

Scratching an itch until it almost gets bloody and or damages the skin.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Socks on April 12, 2008, 08:39:56 PM
Scratching an itch until it almost gets bloody and or damages the skin.
Same.

I do that with mosquito bites.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

bluaki

ME##

bluaki

Quote from: ME86 on April 12, 2008, 08:47:40 PM
would you let me bite your nipple y/n
n

I mostly meant skin on my upper arm, hand, or lips

ME##

Quote from: bluaki on April 12, 2008, 08:50:13 PM
n

I mostly meant skin on my upper arm, hand, or lips

I was looking up biting yourself on wiki and I found this:

Lesch-Nyhan syndrome (LNS), also known as Nyhanââ,¬â,,¢s syndrome, is a rare, inherited disorder caused by a deficiency of the enzyme hypoxanthine-guanine phosphoribosyltransferase (HGPRT). LNS is an X-linked recessive disease: the gene is carried by the mother and passed on to her son. LNS is present at birth in baby boys. Patients have severe mental and physical problems throughout life.The lack of HGPRT causes a build-up of uric acid in all body fluids, and leads to problems such as severe gout, poor muscle control, and moderate mental retardation, which appear in the first year of life. A striking feature of LNS is self-mutilating behaviors, characterized by lip and finger biting, that begin in the second year of life. Abnormally high uric acid levels can cause sodium urate crystals to form in the joints, kidneys, central nervous system and other tissues of the body, leading to gout-like swelling in the joints and severe kidney problems. Neurological symptoms include facial grimacing, involuntary writhing, and repetitive movements of the arms and legs similar to those seen in Huntington's disease. The direct cause of the neurological abnormalities remains unknown. Because a lack of HGPRT causes the body to poorly utilize vitamin B12, some boys may develop a rare disorder called megaloblastic anemia.

meaty cocks

bluaki

Quote from: ME86 on April 12, 2008, 08:52:17 PM

A striking feature of LNS is self-mutilating behaviors, characterized by lip and finger biting, that begin in the second year of life.
The first time I bit myself was less than a year ago. I wasn't two years old.

Also I have none of those other physical or mental problems. It's pretty much like cutting but with teeth instead of blades and no blood loss.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: ME86 on April 12, 2008, 08:52:17 PM

Lesch-Nyhan syndrome (LNS), also known as Nyhanââ,¬â,,¢s syndrome, is a rare, inherited disorder caused by a deficiency of the enzyme hypoxanthine-guanine phosphoribosyltransferase (HGPRT). LNS is an X-linked recessive disease: the gene is carried by the mother and passed on to her son. LNS is present at birth in baby boys. Patients have severe mental and physical problems throughout life. The lack of HGPRT causes a build-up of uric acid in all body fluids, and leads to problems such as severe gout, poor muscle control, and moderate mental retardation, which appear in the first year of life. A striking feature of LNS is self-mutilating behaviors, characterized by lip and finger biting, that begin in the second year of life. Abnormally high uric acid levels can cause sodium urate crystals to form in the joints, kidneys, central nervous system and other tissues of the body, leading to gout-like swelling in the joints and severe kidney problems. Neurological symptoms include facial grimacing, involuntary writhing, and repetitive movements of the arms and legs similar to those seen in Huntington's disease. The direct cause of the neurological abnormalities remains unknown. Because a lack of HGPRT causes the body to poorly utilize vitamin B12, some boys may develop a rare disorder called megaloblastic anemia.

meaty cocks

I bite my lip, but I started way after I was two. I think I started doing it often in 9th grade and then it became a really bad habit. baddood;

ME##

April 12, 2008, 09:02:29 PM #28 Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 09:07:00 PM by ME86
Quote from: bluaki on April 12, 2008, 08:56:02 PM
The first time I bit myself was less than a year ago. I wasn't two years old.

Also I have none of those other physical or mental problems. It's pretty much like cutting but with teeth instead of blades and no blood loss.

oh that's cool.

i got really frustrated once and i stabbed myself with a pencil in one of my biceps.

knives and needles scare the shit out of me.

bluaki

Go Up