October 05, 2024, 07:34:03 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So that rumor that a Brawl channel is going to be added may 5

Started by Geno, April 09, 2008, 11:43:14 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

I think this is possible due to the fact that the coding in the game had alot of stuff that actually wasn't in the game (Such as the characters like Dixie, Toon Zelda, and Plusle & Minun). They were in the game, that's a fact. Nintendo being stupid considers "downloadable content" to be unlocking stuff that they put in already that wasn't able to be accessed before as shown in some other of their games.

So do you think that this is a possibility? I hope so because I want my Mewtwo back  gonk;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

wawi

I've never even heard about this Brawl Channel. Do you have a link?

Wrench

Quote from: Ristar on April 09, 2008, 12:35:45 PM
Sakurai pretty much blew that thought away when he said there will be no downloadable content.

No downloadable content? myface;

I wanted more shit in the game.

Trini

Quote from: Ristar on April 09, 2008, 12:38:44 PM
Too bad.  :(
They even asked if there was a small chance and he said "No."

Maybe he was lying to surprise the world later.  n_u
[CENTER][/center]

Feynman

Quote from: Ristar on April 09, 2008, 12:35:45 PM
Sakurai pretty much blew that thought away when he said there will be no downloadable content.

Developers can lie.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Bassir C. on April 09, 2008, 01:42:17 PM
Developers can lie.

what would be the point?

And I have never heard of this. Seriously, where did you hear this?

Feynman

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on April 09, 2008, 02:12:59 PM
And I have never heard of this. Seriously, where did you hear this?

He pulled it out of his ass.

strongbad

Geno

Quote from: Ristar on April 09, 2008, 07:06:25 PM
http://www.gamercenteronline.net/?p=284
I know that. If you read my post I said Nintendo's idea of "Downloadable content" is unlocking stuff. The damn coding was in already. It's possible they just left it there but I really want a possibility of more characters.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

V

Geno

strongbad

Geno

Geno

Quote from: Hiro on April 10, 2008, 06:23:37 PM
Plusle and Minun FTW  :|
They were in the games coding under characters but I don't think we need another Pokemon rep.  :(

Go Up