October 05, 2024, 05:27:45 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

They thave a Play N Trade in my town finally

Started by The artist formally known, April 03, 2008, 08:39:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

It's decent.

Though their PS1 and Saturn libary is like 10 games each I did find some cool games I've been looking for. I saw Harvest Moon for the PS1 for like $20. Probably pick it up tomorrow if I can find the money. Hopefully they'll have it

Got D for the PS1, Bugs Life for the PS1 because I loved that game, and Sly Cooper for the PS2 finally.

Oh what the hell, D is quite expensive on eBay. Like around $25. I bought the big case version too.

But Harvest Moon is much more expensive, didn't have the money though. Bought D for $10

strongbad

We have no good game stores near us. Gamestop is like 3 miles away. Gamecrazy is like 15 miles away.
There isn't anything else ;-;

Quote from: David. on April 03, 2008, 08:44:58 PM
We have no good game stores near us. Gamestop is like 3 miles away. Gamecrazy is like 15 miles away.
There isn't anything else ;-;
That was the same for me but now I finally have a store that sells PS1 games besides that shitty store I can't even think of with the $70 for Ikaruga for the gamecube.

That game is only like $40 at most.

Picked up Harvest Moon today. So far I like Play n Trade, stores a little bland and they seem to be very trusting of the people that come in there. They leave a PS3 controller, 360 hard drive, and plenty of games with their discs inside of them laying around.

Kinda don't like that they do that.  O_0

Go Up