July 02, 2024, 03:37:40 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Well guys...

Started by Garahe, March 20, 2008, 10:22:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Garahe

I'm goin off for the night. What should I fantasize about before I fall asleep?
HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

I can't even tell if she's supposed to have nipples or not, so I can't say whether that should be in a spoiler tag or not.

caterpie;

Daddy

Hentai confuses me.  What is that?

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: JMV on March 20, 2008, 10:34:57 PM
Hentai confuses me.  What is that?

that's not hentai

that's pokemon yiff myface;

Daddy

Quote from: Genocyde on March 20, 2008, 10:35:26 PM
gardevoir
whats the red thing and are those boobs and what is coming off of them?

Geno

Quote from: JMV on March 20, 2008, 10:36:47 PM
whats the red thing and are those boobs and what is coming off of them?
idunno google it |:

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: Kazanova on March 20, 2008, 10:33:40 PM
I can't even tell if she's supposed to have nipples or not, so I can't say whether that should be in a spoiler tag or not.

caterpie;
psyduck;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Blaziken on March 20, 2008, 10:53:33 PM
psyduck;

sorry dood i don't know my pokemon yiff too well

maybe you could help me out and tell me if you consider that nsfw since you seem to think i'm a retard for not knowing

are you an expert

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: Kazanova on March 20, 2008, 10:55:23 PM
sorry dood i don't know my pokemon yiff too well

maybe you could help me out and tell me if you consider that nsfw since you seem to think i'm a retard for not knowing

are you an expert
No, I was confused at the picture myself, and wanted to post psyduck. Wrong quote.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Blaziken on March 20, 2008, 10:56:55 PM
No, I was confused at the picture myself, and wanted to post psyduck. Wrong quote.

o lol

Garahe

HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

Selkie

I can honestly say I have no clue what's going on in that picture...

Go Up