October 05, 2024, 07:31:43 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Single character you want MOST in SSB 4

Started by Selkie, March 20, 2008, 05:14:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Megaman

or
Wolf Link/Midna
Mii
Flint
Amaterasu
Animal Crosser
Tails
Samurai Goroh
Lloyd (ToS)
Pac-Man
Paper Mario (Like Mr. G&W + Mario)
Pkm Trainer Girl (Could have starters from a different gen)
Magikarp (Final Smash: Splash Attack)
Starman
Leon Kennedy
Zack and Wiki
Mario & Luigi (2D, control similar to Ice Climbers)
Krystal (With the staff)
Somebody from FF, maybe Cecil (FFIV)?
A girl from FE

Samus Aran

Sam

Quote from: Kazanova on March 20, 2008, 10:59:37 PM
Yes. I've wanted that since Melee came out.

I third that.

I mean really, isn't Krystal way more necessary than Wolf? Wolf and Fox are practically the same, at least Kryst;e would have her staff and the ability to do like 50 bajillion other moves.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Samus Aran

Quote from: samsam on March 20, 2008, 11:01:47 PM
I third that.

I mean really, isn't Krystal way more necessary than Wolf? Wolf and Fox are practically the same, at least Kryst;e would have her staff and the ability to do like 50 bajillion other moves.

No kidding. B could be the fire thing and could work similarly to Zelda's fire or just go straight, Down+B could be the earthquake thing, Up+B could be that nifty jet boost, and over+B could be...something. They might have to make something up for that.

And all her physical attacks would be kicks or staff hits. Piece of cake. She'd probably be a pretty fast character too.

JGE

Fox is the main Star Fox character. Wolf is the significant rival in the game series. Falco can gtfo though

Samus Aran

Quote from: JGE on March 20, 2008, 11:05:43 PM
Fox is the main Star Fox character. Wolf is the significant rival in the game series. Falco can gtfo though

At least Wolf or Falco need to go, yes. 3 characters that are all so similar is just too many.

JGE

Actually Wolf isn't all that a like aside from his Final Smash compared to Fox and Falco.

There really is no need for Falco

Samus Aran

Quote from: JGE on March 20, 2008, 11:09:17 PM
Actually Wolf isn't all that a like aside from his Final Smash compared to Fox and Falco.

There really is no need for Falco

I know he's much more different from Fox than Falco is, so yeah, I wouldn't mind losing Falco unless they re-did his moveset to make him more unique.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

KonohaShinobi

TOM NOOK PLEASE?!

Also, they have been advertising it as "the final brawl". So is this the last one?

wawi

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on March 21, 2008, 07:58:11 AM
Also, they have been advertising it as "the final brawl". So is this the last one?

Maybe it had to do with Subspace. They got rid of [spoiler]Tabuu[/spoiler]

You never know, though. It has to end sometime.

Geno

Quote from: Hiro on March 20, 2008, 10:55:49 PM
Megaman

or
Wolf Link/Midna
Mii
Flint
Amaterasu
Animal Crosser
Tails
Samurai Goroh
Lloyd (ToS)
Pac-Man
Paper Mario (Like Mr. G&W + Mario)
Pkm Trainer Girl (Could have starters from a different gen)
Magikarp (Final Smash: Splash Attack)
Starman
Leon Kennedy
Zack and Wiki
Mario & Luigi (2D, control similar to Ice Climbers)
Krystal (With the staff)
Somebody from FF, maybe Cecil (FFIV)?
A girl from FE

Fail for not including Geno.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Garahe

Gardevoir. As playable. None of this pokeball crap.

OR we could have any of the hunters from Metroid Prime 3, preferrably Rundas. He is badass.
HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

Go Up