June 27, 2024, 01:54:10 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Brawl Wi-Fi thread

Started by Classic, March 08, 2008, 10:47:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

Quote from: Charmed on March 12, 2008, 08:29:13 PM
We are kind of evenly matched.  I'll come over when i visit New York next July. baddood;

we'll settle this face-to-face

Himu

Quote from: Bassir C. on March 12, 2008, 08:47:47 PM
we'll settle this face-to-face
I'm sorry I got off my mom was screaming for me. :[

Feynman

V

Dawei

Daddy

IT'S GOING TO BE A SHOW DOWN OF THE GUY FAWKES MASKS

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Dawei

Claquesous

NOA_Haunted

C.Mongler

Who wants, A BRAWL?

as in right now cause i'm bored lol

The artist formally known

Classic

Anyone who wants me on their Wii better tell me NOW. I've been filling up spots, and am running out of room.
If I don't have you and you want me, PM me and I'll add you. Otherwise, I won't be adding anymore Boyahgers soon.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: reefer on March 13, 2008, 05:07:53 PM
OKAY LETS PLAY

i thought your wii broked
WHy haven't you added me yet? 5455-9104-7842

Trini

If you haven't added me, please do so now so I can have more people to play with. I've added all of you except Squirtle because his didn't work for me.  :(
[CENTER][/center]

Go Up