May 17, 2024, 03:04:45 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Brawl Wi-Fi thread

Started by Classic, March 08, 2008, 10:47:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

Quote from: Pyrate on March 12, 2008, 08:47:56 AM
My code is 4682-8182-9190

Quote from: Charmed on March 11, 2008, 09:02:31 PM
4511-0181-8553

;3

Quote from: reefer on March 11, 2008, 06:03:42 PM
0216 0490 5576

Added JMV, V, Bassir, and Geno. I'll be online for a while.

i added you guys now make sure you have me

Feynman

that's it--i refuse to play wifi until my connection is fixed

Wrench

Quote from: Bassir C. on March 12, 2008, 01:55:52 PM
that's it--i refuse to play wifi until my connection is fixed

Was wondering why you wouldn't join my game :'(

Daddy

a lot of people are having problems with online play.

strongbad

Quote from: Genocyde on March 12, 2008, 09:48:27 AM
I will at about 2:30 pacific time.

awesum
register me and you can create the match

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

strongbad

Ok, i'm waiting for registration to complete. How long does that usually take?

Trini

K I added everyone except squirtle because his didn't work for me.
[CENTER][/center]

The Speaker Of Words

Hello, my friend code is 4167- 4184- 9416.

Feynman

my online i fixed my some people still have the lag

hey trini how was that match we had earlier today

Geno

What's up with everyone here and Pit? I swear everytime I play against you guys you're always Pit. (I'm talking about Reaper, V, and Bassir)  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

Quote from: Genocyde on March 12, 2008, 05:50:04 PM
What's up with everyone here and Pit? I swear everytime I play against you guys you're always Pit. (I'm talking about Reaper, V, and Bassir)  baddood;

I was Ike.  baddood;

Geno

Quote from: WrenchNinja on March 12, 2008, 05:50:50 PM
I was Ike.  baddood;
o I forgot u

Ike pisses me off still. So damn overpowered. He isn't slow enough.

Geno

Quote from: WrenchNinja on March 12, 2008, 05:50:50 PM
I was Ike.  baddood;
o I forgot u

Ike pisses me off still. So damn overpowered. He isn't slow enough.

Go Up