June 15, 2024, 03:52:53 PM

1,531,265 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Brawl Wi-Fi thread

Started by Classic, March 08, 2008, 10:47:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Quote from: Charmed on March 11, 2008, 10:01:58 PM
you enetered this correctly right? :(

4511-0181-8553

i did, i know i did because i could see your name and tried to join the game and it said i couldn't

tried it 4 times

Himu

Quote from: reefer on March 11, 2008, 10:03:40 PM
i did, i know i did because i could see your name and tried to join the game and it said i couldn't

tried it 4 times
oh well

Geno

Reaper I suggest you play as Lucas. Very easy to use and kicks major ass.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The artist formally known

Quote from: Genocyde on March 11, 2008, 10:07:53 PM
I like easy recovery but I'll try it.

I heard hes pretty cook

Geno

Quote from: reefer on March 11, 2008, 10:09:38 PM
I like easy recovery but I'll try it.

I heard hes pretty cook
His Up+A smash attack sends people flying.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Himu

Geno

Wrench

strongbad

Quote from: Genocyde on March 11, 2008, 10:07:53 PM

Lol, that's who I'm using.
His UP A IS amazing. You gotta love being able to KO at 50%

strongbad

WHO WANTS TO PLAY ME TODAY
I get home at 1pst today, and have lots of free time.

Anybody want to play an average player?!?! doodella;

Pyrate

Geno

Quote from: lukas on March 12, 2008, 06:30:09 AM
WHO WANTS TO PLAY ME TODAY
I get home at 1pst today, and have lots of free time.

Anybody want to play an average player?!?! doodella;
I will at about 2:30 pacific time.

Daddy

Wrench

Go Up