October 05, 2024, 07:42:12 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Resident Evil 0 remake

Started by The artist formally known, February 29, 2008, 12:55:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Quote from: Kazarus on March 04, 2008, 11:56:35 PM
Who says they couldn't abstain from preventing too much ammo, then? doodthing;
Did you play RE4 or Umbrella Chronicles?

Not just the ammo, also over the shoulder is hard in a narrow hallway like RE1

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on March 04, 2008, 11:59:29 PM
Did you play RE4 or Umbrella Chronicles?

Not just the ammo, also over the shoulder is hard in a narrow hallway like RE1

I played RE4, and yes, I realize that sometimes the amount of ammo you get is a bit outrageous, particularly handgun and, if you're carrying a TMP, TMP ammo.

I have yet to play Umbrella Chronicles.

You have to keep in mind, Reaper, that if they changed everything to over-the-shoulder, they'd make adjustments so that everything works with it. I'm sure they'd end up widening a lot of hallways and such.

Not saying that changing it to over-the-shoulder would be a good thing, but I know that if they did it, they'd try hard to make it work correctly.

Quote from: Kazarus on March 05, 2008, 12:04:38 AM
I played RE4, and yes, I realize that sometimes the amount of ammo you get is a bit outrageous, particularly handgun and, if you're carrying a TMP, TMP ammo.

I have yet to play Umbrella Chronicles.

You have to keep in mind, Reaper, that if they changed everything to over-the-shoulder, they'd make adjustments so that everything works with it. I'm sure they'd end up widening a lot of hallways and such.

Not saying that changing it to over-the-shoulder would be a good thing, but I know that if they did it, they'd try hard to make it work correctly.
I DONT WANT THEM TO AND THEY'RE NOT GOING TO SO STFU

It won't be as cool

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on March 05, 2008, 12:14:10 AM
I DONT WANT THEM TO AND THEY'RE NOT GOING TO SO STFU

It won't be as cool

Of course they won't. That'd severely piss off most fans of the first three RE games.

By the way, I've never played RE3. I know nothing about it. What the fuck is it about, in a nutshell?

Quote from: Kazarus on March 05, 2008, 12:16:23 AM
Of course they won't. That'd severely piss off most fans of the first three RE games.

By the way, I've never played RE3. I know nothing about it. What the fuck is it about, in a nutshell?
Watched my brother play it.

It's pretty much "STARS!!!!!!!"

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on March 05, 2008, 12:24:31 AM
Watched my brother play it.

It's pretty much "STARS!!!!!!!"

...what doodthing;

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on March 05, 2008, 12:32:12 AM

jesus christ Nemesis is annoying

And why is the voice acting still so terrible? I guess it's a bit better than RE1's, but still. You'd think that they would've learned their lesson and hired better actors.

Go Up