October 05, 2024, 07:43:05 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Wii Update 3.2

Started by Feynman, February 25, 2008, 05:26:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

It's a rather small update. I don't really notice any changes, but whatever.

KonohaShinobi

oh, I must see if my Wii is glowing.

bluaki

Yeah, it woke me up at 5:20 EST with the glowing light. Doesn't seem like much, just more alerts for updates.

Wrench

I can never sleep when my Wii gets a message ;____

strongbad

My whole room starts glowing when theres a damned update. The first time it happened I thought a UFO was landing in my backyard  befuddlement

greg400

I hate when my Wii glows at night. Especially when I had those damn Check Mii Out notices on. Holy fuck I got like a new message every day. madood;

Kalahari Inkantation

I hate it when they send 50 of the Mii updates a day even though it's just some dumb contest no one cares about. befuddlement

KonohaShinobi

Did any of you read the message? doodthing; This is a possibly great update. It allows updates to be sent onto discs. Like we could get a MP3 online Multiplayer game. Or maybe more stars on Super Mario Galaxy, hell even custom tracks in Mario Kart Wii that can be downloaded from other Wiis. The possibilities!

And I hate that my wii glows the next day and the update message is on the day before. doodthing;

bluaki

According to people at NS2, it makes your Wii run faster, especially while in the Wii Menu.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: bluaki on February 26, 2008, 01:00:17 PM
According to people at NS2, it makes your Wii run faster, especially while in the Wii Menu.

http://www.infendo.com/wii/wii-menu-update-32-now-available-what-does-it-do/#comments
improves performance, I guess.

Claquesous

Quote from: Strongbad007 on February 26, 2008, 06:21:56 AM
My whole room starts glowing when theres a damned update. The first time it happened I thought a UFO was landing in my backyard  befuddlement

haha, me too. Actually, I thought it was a car at first, but I noticed I didn't hear one, and I began to think it was a UFO or something.

Commander Fuckass

Kirby 64 is in the Wii shop now  doodella;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Credo on February 26, 2008, 01:27:38 PM
Kirby 64 is in the Wii shop now  doodella;

Hey faggot. You have been warned.

Daddy

I wish I had internets to I can buy Kirby.

Go Up