October 22, 2024, 01:41:19 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

screeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaatch smash

Started by Daddy, February 21, 2008, 04:21:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

So I was coming back from the bank and there was a car accident and it was so loud and I was right next to it.

I left since I didn't want to talk to cops or anything.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

The only time I ever witnessed an accident happen was when we were involved. Some clown was spinning down the wrong side of the highway out of control and slammed into the door side of our SUV (on the right) which was the side I was sitting on. The entire side had to be replaced and my leg could've been crushed. doodthing;

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on February 21, 2008, 04:26:18 PM
The only time I ever witnessed an accident happen was when we were involved. Some clown was spinning down the wrong side of the highway out of control and slammed into the door side of our SUV (on the right) which was the side I was sitting on. The entire side had to be replaced and my leg could've been crushed. doodthing;
YOU WERE HIT BY, YOU WERE STRUCK BY, A SMOOTH CRIMINAL!

V

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

V

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: V on February 21, 2008, 04:35:02 PM
But he was struck by the car.  doodthing;
Which was driven by a smooth criminal. It's like saying a gun shot a person, and not the person himself.

V

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 21, 2008, 04:37:26 PM
Which was driven by a smooth criminal. It's like saying a gun shot a person, and not the person himself.

the gun is the smooth criminal.  doodthing;

Title27GT

Pyrate

Everytime my mom got a blue car, it got hit. Once a bus hit her car while it was parked. doodthing;

Also some asshole taking muscle relaxers or something hit the back of our car at a red light. I was like, 3, and our car was blue.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Pyrate on February 21, 2008, 05:41:38 PM
Everytime my mom got a blue car, it got hit. Once a bus hit her car while it was parked. doodthing;

Also some asshole taking muscle relaxers or something hit the back of our car at a red light. I was like, 3, and our car was blue.
Blue makes people angry in Ohio

Title27GT

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I was in a bus accident when I was in 4th grade

It was a head on collision. The lady swerved to avovoid a squirrel and then I heard my bus driver say "OH JESUS" and then there was a bunch of bumping up and down.

The lady died.

Go Up