October 21, 2024, 08:18:45 AM

1,531,337 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Lunchlady's are bitches

Started by Bushy, February 21, 2008, 03:05:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bushy

today at lunch, there was this huge ass line because thet closed down on of them.  I saw this, and sat down until the line got smaller.  When it did, I gotup, got my milk, and went up to pay.

She get's all on my case and yellls  at me for shit I never even did. "I've seen you in this line twice now!" ""You only come up to the line once!" and some other crap.  I just tuned her out saying things like "whatever" and "yeah yeah"

This really infuriated her, she told one of my teacher (wtf psyduck;) and I got in school suspension today.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

NOA_Haunted

Bushy

Quote from: Geno. on February 21, 2008, 03:07:33 PM
Was it really worth the milk.
Not really, but I was sick and needed something to drink.

YPrrrr

Well that sucks... I've never bought lunch at my cafeteria, but apparently some lunch ladies at my school cheated kids by charging too much for food, and taking it as tips

Bushy

Quote from: MARIOMANIAC21 on February 21, 2008, 03:09:03 PM
All black kids in my school look the same, that could explain your situation.

Why did you write "Lunchlady's" instead of Lunchladies?
Don't know, don't really care.

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on February 21, 2008, 03:10:08 PM
Well that sucks... I've never bought lunch at my cafeteria, but apparently some lunch ladies at my school cheated kids by charging too much for food, and taking it as tips
lol, sue them from embezzlement.

ME##

I don't eat lunch at my school.

If I do go down to the lunch room I typically only get something like good orange juice.

Daddy

Bushy

Quote from: ME86 on February 21, 2008, 03:11:24 PM

If I do go down to the lunch room I typically only get something like good orange juice.
We have...

Pineapple juice :(

EDIT: JMV, the cool one we had went to go work at another school

Pyrate

Maybe her past is filled with tragedy and intrigue, leaving her bitter and angry at life. Now the only thing that brings her joy is tormenting the mindless children that demand food day after day.

Or maybe she's just a bitch lol

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: ME86 on February 21, 2008, 03:11:24 PM

Doesn't your school make you go to the lunch room?

Bushy

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on February 21, 2008, 03:14:26 PM
Sometimes High Schoolers get to go home for lunch.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Bushybrow on February 21, 2008, 03:16:13 PM
Sometimes High Schoolers get to go home for lunch.
I am in High school dumb shit. My school doesn't allow off-campus lunches.

ME##

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on February 21, 2008, 03:14:26 PM

No. I can go anywhere I want as long as I'm not disturbing class, and if I felt like walking I could go down to Subway, McDonald's, or Quizno's.

Kalahari Inkantation

My lunchladies are ugly, fat, and can't speak English, but the food's good. :3

Go Up