October 21, 2024, 09:35:16 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

OH GOD I HATE MY FRIENDS GIRLFRIEND SO FUCKING MUCH!

Started by FULL_METAL_RYDER2, February 21, 2008, 02:43:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

She's a girl, she doesn't like you, she's in high school, and you grabbed her ass. What else would you expect?

ME##

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on February 21, 2008, 02:53:20 PM
You're lucky he didn't suspect you girl;

I know. myface;

But the flamer in twelfth grade was also in the hall way, so he probably would have suspected him before me. girl;

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Kazarus on February 21, 2008, 02:55:08 PM
She's a girl, she doesn't like you, she's in high school, and you grabbed her ass. What else would you expect?
I'm in middle school. psyduck;

I would expect her to not care that much, like every other bitch I've done it too.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 21, 2008, 02:56:31 PM

I would expect her to not care that much, like every other bitch I've done it too.

oh, middle school

you're still stupid for grabbing her ass though

ncba93ivyase

February 21, 2008, 02:58:24 PM #19 Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 03:02:30 PM by Lawlz
Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 21, 2008, 02:56:31 PM

Maybe you shouldn't make such assumptions and instead of just grabbing asses you should maybe find out if they truly would care and only do it when it's appropriate. READ: when you have a tight relationship.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Kazarus on February 21, 2008, 02:58:14 PM
oh, middle school

you're still stupid for grabbing her ass though
I know,but I thought I'd get my lulz and it'd be over with. All my guy friends are upset about it, saying shit like "Cameron, why the hell would you do it? the bitch is so ugly".

And you guys seem to be missing that she's a dick to all my friends, especially my friend Rick, who got her with her BF. psyduck;

Quote from: Lawlz on February 21, 2008, 02:58:24 PM
Many you shouldn't make such assumptions and instead of just grabbing asses you should maybe find out if they truly would care and only do it when it's appropriate. READ: when you have a tight relationship.

Is it really that big of a deal out where you go to school? But I don't know, many I should.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 21, 2008, 03:00:41 PM

Is it really that big of a deal out where you go to school? But I don't know, many I should.
It doesn't matter whether or not it's a big deal at my school, I still respect others.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ME##

Quote from: Lawlz on February 21, 2008, 03:03:05 PM
respect others.

Yes, people should know this.

Like the other day this guy was rubbing his ass on me in my math class.  doodthing;  Doesn't matter if I think he's slightly cute, it's still rather rude.

Pyrate

Quote from: ME86 on February 21, 2008, 03:08:05 PM
Yes, people should know this.

Like the other day this guy was rubbing his ass on me in my math class.  doodthing;  Doesn't matter if I think he's slightly cute, it's still rather rude.

What is wrong with you.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Pyrate on February 21, 2008, 03:09:31 PM
What is wrong with you.
My thoughts exactly.

If the girl is cute, and I don't get in trouble, I'd fucking go with it.

Pyrate

Quote from: ME86 on February 21, 2008, 03:12:19 PM
What? :(

You always have weird stories about people biting your nipple or rubbing their ass on you.

ME##

Quote from: Pyrate on February 21, 2008, 03:14:00 PM
You always have weird stories about people biting your nipple or rubbing their ass on you.

Or the guy that sits behind me rubbing my biceps in world history... doodhuh;

Pyrate

Socks

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 21, 2008, 03:10:35 PM
My thoughts exactly.

If the girl is cute, and I don't get in trouble, I'd fucking go with it.

Future Rapist. Don't touch females inappropriately unless the feeling and or contact is mutual. Besides a little thing like being illegal it is also immoral and dangerous.

Go Up