October 21, 2024, 09:22:07 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

OH GOD I HATE MY FRIENDS GIRLFRIEND SO FUCKING MUCH!

Started by FULL_METAL_RYDER2, February 21, 2008, 02:43:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

She's such a jew!

Earlier this week I grabbed her ass (or lack there of) this week to piss here off,and ever since then she's been being stupider then normal.

she tells people I rape her every day on the bus, I never even SIT NEXT TO HER! gonk;

She's a bitch to ALL of my guy friends, not just me, when I try to talk to someone and she's there "Ew cameron go away" one day in Gym I snapped, she made fun of my do-rag and I just yelled "SHUT THE FUCK UP JENNA NO ONE LIKES YOU" and mumbled "not even your boyfriend..." no one heard though.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Lawlz on February 21, 2008, 02:47:32 PM
Maybe you shouldn't sexually harass others.
she was a fucking idiot before that,and how the hell do my actions affect how she treats my other friends, who wouldn't even hug  her?

besides, sexually harassing women is funny to quite a few of my friends, even to the girls. wub;

hotlikesauce.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Geno

I'm able to feel up chicks in the hallway at school and they're fine with it.

You're probably just unattractive.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Quote from: Geno. on February 21, 2008, 02:51:08 PM
Says the guy who is exploiting Clucky in his avatar.  doodthing;
She exploited me first at NSider2.

ME##

I grabbed this hot guy's ass today, when he turned about to look some ugly girl was behind him, his facial expression was hilarious.  caterpie;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno. on February 21, 2008, 02:50:43 PM

Or women just fear you.

And no, that's not good.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Geno. on February 21, 2008, 02:50:43 PM

The girls I harass (for the most part) are my close friends, girls that I hang out with after school, girls that I juke with at parties, I'm not a fucking troll. psyduck;

YPrrrr

Quote from: ME86 on February 21, 2008, 02:52:20 PM
I grabbed this hot guy's ass today, when he turned about to look some ugly girl was behind him, his facial expression was hilarious.  caterpie;
You're lucky he didn't suspect you girl;

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: ME86 on February 21, 2008, 02:52:20 PM
don't still my spot light. baddood;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 21, 2008, 02:52:44 PM
The girls I harass (for the most part) are my close friends, girls that I hang out with after school, girls that I juke with at parties, I'm not a fucking troll. psyduck;
Most rapists are friends of the victim.

Go Up