October 21, 2024, 07:44:48 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Today, we had a moment of silence for a kid that killed himself

Started by ncba93ivyase, February 21, 2008, 01:19:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hotlikesauce.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Socks on February 21, 2008, 02:54:27 PM
I pledge my allegiance to this land, sure, not to the government. I pledge my allegiance to the ideals and principals on which this nation was founded and which we strive to achieve. I pledge my allegiance to upholding, respecting and defending those ideals and what they stand for, us, from anyone, be they foreign or domestic threats. What is with this fixation on government? I value my country just the same no matter which moron is in office.

What concepts and ideals do all Americans stand for? God? "Democracy?" War? Right to bear arms?

And I don't belong to a piece of land; the earth is free and I should be too.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Socks

Quote from: Lawlz on February 21, 2008, 02:56:43 PM
What concepts and ideals do all Americans stand for? God? "Democracy?" War? Right to bear arms?

All of them, depending on your taste, another ideal is freedom, so choose what you like.

Quote from: Lawlz on February 21, 2008, 02:56:43 PM
And I don't belong to a piece of land; the earth is free and I should be too.

That's fine, no one is stopping you from "being" free and leaving this piece of land.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Socks on February 21, 2008, 02:54:27 PM
I pledge my allegiance to this land, sure, not to the government. I pledge my allegiance to the ideals and principals on which this nation was founded and which we strive to achieve. I pledge my allegiance to upholding, respecting and defending those ideals and what they stand for, us, from anyone, be they foreign or domestic threats. What is with this fixation on government? I value my country just the same no matter which moron is in office.
Well the question there is if the moron in office violated those ideals and principles that the nation was founded on, would you still tolerate him?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Socks on February 21, 2008, 03:00:26 PM
All of them, depending on your taste, another ideal is freedom, so choose what you like.

what

I said "all Americans," not some. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

bluaki

Samus Aran

The argument in this thread is so stupid that it's left me with nothing to say about the matter.

Pyrate

Quote from: Kazarus on February 21, 2008, 03:02:40 PM
The argument in this thread is so stupid that it's left me with nothing to say about the matter.

So please lock the thread.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kazarus on February 21, 2008, 03:02:40 PM
Your icon is so stupid that I have the insatiable urge to dipshit you.

Samus Aran

Bushy

Quote from: Lawlz on February 21, 2008, 03:09:03 PM
Your icon is so stupid that I have the insatiable urge to dipshit you.
'The hell is yours suppossed to be?
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

ncba93ivyase

Karel

And if you visit my school, you'll find most people not saying anything but "under god".

Quote from: Bushybrow on February 21, 2008, 03:10:00 PM
'The hell is yours suppossed to be?

I would like to know this, too, because it makes me giggle.

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up