October 21, 2024, 08:02:37 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Today, we had a moment of silence for a kid that killed himself

Started by ncba93ivyase, February 21, 2008, 01:19:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Bassir C. on February 21, 2008, 02:35:16 PM
Allah is just Arabic for god. I don't understand why people use "Allah" instead of "God" in English, though. It's always been annoying.

Most people don't know Arabic.

doodthing;

YPrrrr

Quote from: M!ppo on February 21, 2008, 02:34:08 PM
And those are the only religions out there. Right.
Oh my god, shut the hell up. I was obviously referring to Judaism, Islam, and Christianity to prove they all refer to God. Of course there are other religions.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on February 21, 2008, 02:38:53 PM
Oh my god, shut the hell up. I was obviously referring to Judaism, Islam, and Christianity to prove they all refer to God. Of course there are other religions.

HOLY SHIT YPR CURSED AT ANOTHER USER OH GOD OH GOD!

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Quote from: M!ppo on February 21, 2008, 02:37:31 PM
Most people don't know Arabic.

doodthing;
Most people don't know Hebrew either, yet we don't say very often that Jews believe in Yehweh.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 21, 2008, 02:39:33 PM
HOLY SHIT YPR CURSED AT ANOTHER USER OH GOD OH GOD!
I don't like being accused of bigotry and intolerance... what can I say? edumacate;

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on February 21, 2008, 02:40:13 PM
Most people don't know Hebrew either, yet we don't say very often that Jews believe in Yehweh.

You mis understood my point.

I was saying if we knew Arabic, we'd know that Allah was God in arabic.

I actually do say that because my social studies teacher taught the whole class about it.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Socks on February 21, 2008, 02:18:55 PM
He has a point.
Because most Americans blindly and stupidly pledge their allegiance to a piece of land and government that doesn't care a lick about them.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Lawlz on February 21, 2008, 02:44:08 PM
Because most Americans blindly and stupidly pledge their allegiance to a piece of land and government that doesn't care a lick about them.

You're smarter than I thought.

YPrrrr

Quote from: M!ppo on February 21, 2008, 02:44:51 PM
You're smarter than I thought.
But you say the pledge... If you agree with him, why would you say it at all?

Socks

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on February 21, 2008, 02:47:36 PM
But you say the pledge... If you agree with him, why would you say it at all?

But I don't say the pledge.

Daddy

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: M!ppo on February 21, 2008, 02:50:08 PM
But I don't say the pledge.
Quote from: M!ppo on February 21, 2008, 01:29:49 PM
When they force me to stand up, I leave out the "under god" part of the pledge of allegiance.

:D

Pisses them off.
You insinuated that you say all but "under god."

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Socks

Quote from: Lawlz on February 21, 2008, 02:44:08 PM

I pledge my allegiance to this land, sure, not to the government. I pledge my allegiance to the ideals and principals on which this nation was founded and which we strive to achieve. I pledge my allegiance to upholding, respecting and defending those ideals and what they stand for, us, from anyone, be they foreign or domestic threats. What is with this fixation on government? I value my country just the same no matter which moron is in office.

Go Up