September 23, 2024, 04:23:59 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

BAN SOCKS

Started by Feynman, February 17, 2008, 04:30:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

YES?

Yes.
No.
Go Down

CutLess

You know what guys:  I've put up with this for far too long.  Bans, complaints, and inactivity are what I've seen destroy this place from the inside.  As each of us leave, this place dies; truly, divided we fail. We Boyagers cannot strive if we are continually oppressed by "The Man."

Something must be done.

Something...like a revolution.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: CutLess on February 17, 2008, 04:51:01 PM
You know what guys:  I've put up with this for far too long.  Bans, complaints, and inactivity are what I've seen destroy this place from the inside.  As each of us leave, this place dies; truly, divided we fail. We Boyagers cannot strive if we are continually oppressed by "The Man."

Something must be done.

Shut up.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Something must be done.

Hello, I'm NotSid, and I believe I should be your candidate.

The Speaker Of Words

Juni

Better idea.

Ban everyone but socks.

Wrench

Socks is the greatest user since V.

guff

Oh I'm bursting at the seems with exuberance.

also jmv shut up about your trivial maths knowledge doodthing;

Daddy

Quote from: Commodore Guff on February 17, 2008, 05:47:52 PM

Did you not see Outsider?

Clucky=Felt=JMV

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Commodore Guff on February 17, 2008, 05:47:52 PM
Oh I'm bursting at the seems with exuberance.

oh god

i'm fucking loling at your icon
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

ME##

Something must be done.

Like Lawlz said, shut up.

Pele

Not only does he like Immortal Technique and Non Phixion, but he makes interesting posts on a regular basis. I'd say keep him.

Daddy

Quote from: Elep on February 17, 2008, 06:01:25 PM
Not only does he like Immortal Technique and Non Phixion, but he makes interesting posts on a regular basis. I'd say keep him.
Yes, having another member to discuss music that actually interests me is also a plus. thumbup;

It gets lonely watching everyone discuss classic rock but I have no one to discuss quality hip hop with.  Now that V is more active, you're back, and Socks is here I can once again do it.  doodella;

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: JMV290 on February 17, 2008, 06:03:44 PM
Yes, having another member to discuss music that actually interests me is also a plus. thumbup;

It gets lonely watching everyone discuss classic rock but I have no one to discuss quality hip hop with.  Now that V is more active, you're back, and Socks is here I can once again do it.  doodella;
I like rap too.

Pele

Quote from: JMV290 on February 17, 2008, 06:03:44 PM

Victory is ours!

I don't only listen to hip hop, I'm just not a fan of Classic Rock.  I do like Ska however, more specifically, the Reel Big Fish.

Daddy

Go Up