September 20, 2024, 12:17:32 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Taperworm

Started by Ringo, February 16, 2008, 10:55:05 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ringo

I just found out a  great weight loss solution. K I was tired of being bulky. I tried a bunch of weight loss products but could never keep to a diet. I wanted to lose weight but still eat. Week or so back we found out our cat has taperworms when we took her to the vet which was why she was so skinny. If it worked for her why couldn't it work for me? After eating a few of the tapeworms I noticed a big difference. Not only was I skinnier than ever but other people started to notice too. But the problem is my stomach and gut are hurting all the time. I checked for a way to get ride of them and found the warm milk method. That hurt too much so I'm on a bunch of anti-worm pills until they all die off.

Anyone else got Tape-worms?

Albel The Wicked

One time a tapeworm came out of my cousins ass while he was sleeping.

Nyerp

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: Albel The Wicked on February 16, 2008, 10:57:32 AM
One time a tapeworm came out of my cousins ass while he was sleeping.

Reminds me of Squirm.

That movie was terrible beyond belief. goonish

ME##

Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew. ugly;

FullmetalGanon

I read about this before. A tapeworm entered a man's body though his penis.

Nyerp

Quote from: Unoriginal_MIB on February 16, 2008, 12:29:23 PM
I read about this before. A tapeworm entered a man's body though his penis.

not a tapewom

YPrrrr

Yeah, some models use them to lose weight... So yeah, you know it's gotta be stupid

Squirtlejazz

STOOPID IDEA!
and Nasty!
iSnake

ncba93ivyase

I once ate some bad sushi and developed some sort of sleeping sickness. I would sleep about 18 hours a day and was losing weight at a disgusting rate for no real reason.

I think it was worms.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Feynman

I don't eat fish nor pork.

Nyerp

Socks

Quote from: Bassir C. on February 16, 2008, 07:39:00 PM
I don't eat fish nor pork.

And I don't like to read pointless comments but yet your's popped up. For the record, I enjoy fish and pork with an enthusiasm rarely seen.

Daddy

Bassir is the only admin who believes in God.  None of the admins are Christians as Bassir is a Muslim.  caterpie;

NOW GO EAT PORK, IT'S GOOD FOR YOU.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Socks on February 16, 2008, 11:03:40 PM
And I don't like to read pointless comments but yet your's popped up. For the record, I enjoy fish and pork with an enthusiasm rarely seen.

I like fish but find pork to be the least flavorful and driest meat in the world.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up