September 23, 2024, 01:16:33 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Today was a good day (and a woman blew some juices on me)

Started by ncba93ivyase, February 15, 2008, 01:15:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Todays was my french field trip. I brought nothing to school but a pencil, my DS, and my phone. We were let out to the cafeteria at 8 and boarded the buses around 8:15. I sat with my niggas (literally), but they filled up the seats so I got to sit alone beside them. I played my DS a little bit, talked, etc.

We arrived at the theater around 9:45. Around the corner was some little patisserie and after my one friend suggested it she let seven of us go around to check it out. There were about 40 people in line so we just turned around and got to enter the theater first. After sitting around with my negroes for a while, a girl from the Christian school group behind us pecked me on the shoulder and dropped a note on my lap. It said something along the lines of "call me 294385723698 =)." I was like "lmao no" and handed it to my friend who handed it to a girl that called the number and discovered it was some rejection hotline or some shit and handed it to another girl that called the number and got pissed because them little crackas was tryin' to play Ronald. Our class was the only one to have any black people, and about 80% of the class was black. About ten jumped up and asked what the hell the little whore was trying to do and their whole class was scared shitless.

After the play, we got on the bus again and set sail for lunch. About 15 minutes into the ride, a girl jumped up and threw up everywhere. It got on my friend's neck, another girl's shoulder, my jeans, and a bunch of other places. I just laughed and wasn't really pissed at all. I did stay in the corner away from the sloppy mess, though.

We got to the food area, and my friends decided to split up. Since I wasn't eating, Elmira asked me to go with Taco Bell with her (she hates being alone) and my other friends went to Arby's. She was talking to me and tried offering me some food and I was like "okay no." She probably just felt bad for me after I got puked on. We then walked over to Arby's, got together with the negroes, and decided we'd slip out and head over to Toys R Us (this was like one of those areas that just have hotels and fast food areas placed every few hundred feet along the road.) We were heading over and decided it was too far, the bus driver would see us, and we'd run out of time.

We then just walked into the field for a while, talked, and then Elmira saw some of her other friends. We casually walked over to where she had ran and met up with her saucy companions.  There was this one girl named Madison that sticked around with us while the others left, and I found her rather bodacious. She conversed with my comrades for a while but I was mostly silent aside form the casual laugh.  We got on the buses and left for school.

We arrived at 1:49 and there was a pep rally starting. I pondered just running home, but I decided to stay and just deal with it. At the end of the pep rally, two girls from my French class ran up to me and were shouting, "Hey, RONALD, remember that girl Christina was sitting with?"

"Uhh...No?"

"Madison."

"Oh, yeah."

"She says you're really cute and she wants your number."

I simply told the truth and said my phone is never on, and they should just ask my friend Joe for it. Later on, I'll probably have some girl calling me but my phone will be off until Monday night. oh well i suppose i'll never get a woman because i just hate being placed in a social situation :'(

Have you ever had a fat slut throw up on you? WOULD YOU LIKE ONE? SHOULD I TRY SPENDING TIME WITH FRIENDS MORE?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

No one has ever thrown up on me, although in 1st grade it came close when this guy in my group covered the four connected desks with red vomit. Luckily the other three of us stood up before it dripped down any cracks... I really didn't want bloody vomit on me.

No, I don't want it.

Yes, you should hang out with your friends.

Albel The Wicked

Is everyone on this forums a ball-less pussy?

Just turn on your stupid phone and wait.  What can you lose?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Albel The Wicked on February 15, 2008, 01:25:55 PM

Minutes.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

bluaki

I am

His dignity, if he even has any.

KonohaShinobi

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 15, 2008, 01:31:06 PM
That's cool, I guess. Is Elmira ugly?
No, Elmira was pretty fine but she's also close to my friend, Jacovie.

ME##

Like Ronald said, minutes.

Also, I find talking on a phone incredibly awkward, so I avoid it at all costs. 

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Lawlz on February 15, 2008, 01:31:55 PM
No, Elmira was pretty fine but she's also close to my friend, Jacovie.

so she's bodacious and you haven't asked her out?

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Lawlz on February 15, 2008, 01:28:11 PM
Minutes.
She's the one calling.  You are such a punk ass bitch.  I hope those minutes help you lose your virginity.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ME86 on February 15, 2008, 01:32:01 PM
agreed
Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 15, 2008, 01:32:38 PM
so she's bodacious and you haven't asked her out?
I despise that term.

And no, because I really don't know Elmira that well and never really talked to her until I was coerced into babysitting her today. I'm not a dumbass that picks a woman solely on looks and I certainly don't force a "relationship." Also, she's close to my friend so I'll let him keep her.

as for madison i really know jack shit about her aside from the fact she's okay looking
Quote from: Albel The Wicked on February 15, 2008, 01:32:56 PM
She's the one calling.  You are such a punk ass bitch.  I hope those minutes help you lose your virginity.
You want me to have sex?

Because I don't. I wouldn't doubt that she's just a bitch that takes sex whenever she can get it.

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Lawlz on February 15, 2008, 01:35:38 PM
agreedI despise that term.

And no, because I really don't know Elmira that well and never really talked to her until I was coerced into babysitting her today. I'm not a dumbass that picks a woman solely on looks and I certainly don't force a "relationship." Also, she's close to my friend so I'll let him keep her.

as for madison i really know jack shit about her aside from the fact she's okay lookingYou want me to have sex?

Because I don't. I wouldn't doubt that she's just a bitch that takes sex whenever she can get it.
My statement still stands.

Tri4se

My sister threw up in my eyes when she was 4 months old.  :(

guff

ncba93ivyase

Go Up