September 28, 2024, 03:25:37 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I read through some of title's old posts...

Started by FULL_METAL_RYDER2, February 05, 2008, 12:08:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

It seems like he used to be much more of an idiot, instead of an overdramatic,pissy user. If I had met title back then, I get the feeling I may have actually liked him, he seemed pretty funny.

I was just wondering if there was a long, semi-interesting story behind it.

Pyrate

Gin

I don't think so, I just labeled him as an idiot since my first day, since he joined less than a month an a half before me and still had the audacity to call me a new fag or some stupid shit like that.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Gin on February 05, 2008, 12:21:29 PM
I don't think so, I just labeled him as an idiot since my first day, since he joined less than a month an a half before me and still had the audacity to call me a new fag or some stupid shit like that.

lol newfag

I think Title's alright. I don't know him too well, but maybe that will change in the future, aye?

NOA_Haunted

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Gin on February 05, 2008, 12:21:29 PM
Yeah, he's said stupid shit to me too. Like when I stole his sig and avatar, and started mocking him, he assumed it was to impress Lawlz and Kaz. doodthing;

Gin

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 05, 2008, 12:36:25 PM
Yeah, he's said stupid shit to me too. Like when I stole his sig and avatar, and started mocking him, he assumed it was to impress Lawlz and Kaz. doodthing;

I think anyone would be pissed if you copied their sig, avatar, and other image thing.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Gin on February 05, 2008, 12:38:21 PM
I think anyone would be pissed if you copied their sig, avatar, and other image thing.

I'd be more flattered than pissed that someone spent the time, and the luts, to do such a thing to get my attention. wub;

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Gin on February 05, 2008, 12:38:21 PM
I know that, but he assumed it was to impress Lawlz and Kaz, not to prove that his posts were just as annoying as mine.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 05, 2008, 12:39:11 PM
I'd be more flattered than pissed that someone spent the time, and the luts, to do such a thing to get my attention. wub;
I would just get JMV to do it for me so I wouldn't have to spend luts.

FullmetalGanon

KonohaShinobi

Gin

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 05, 2008, 12:39:11 PM

I guess I could see that.

Daddy

okie we don't need a thread that will just get a negative reaction from him.

Go Up