October 05, 2024, 07:33:05 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So microsoft has the worst customer service ever -.-

Started by strongbad, February 01, 2008, 09:18:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Hm, I've never dealt with any customer service myself, but when my brother fucked up my first PSP about a week after launch my mother called SCEA, and I got my replacement one about two days after I returned mine, so I was pleased.

Kalahari Inkantation

I've knocked my Wii over while it was playing games a few times before. Each time it fell over 5 feet, but the game was fine and so was the system. It's got a few little scratches and dents though, and makes more noise than it should, but it still works just fine. powerofone;

it's both yours and microsofts fault though, neither can fully take the blame doodella;

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on February 02, 2008, 10:42:20 PM
But it is their fault that the hardware is so flawed. Flip around a Wii or even a PS2 when it's reading a game and it just might get a little scratch or two.

Also, who seriously puts their systems on its side without any support? Those few times I did stand my PS2 up, I had my TV stand to the left side and another system to the right. Unless I just utterly whacked it, it'd do nothing but jiggle.

But it fucking tumbled over, last time I checked you shouldn't do that.

Plus there's a fucking disclaimer in sticker form on the front when you buy the damn thing that wont let you open the disc tray that says you shouldn't move your Xbox at all with a disc in the tray.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C.Mongler on February 03, 2008, 07:09:31 AM

Plus there's a fucking disclaimer in sticker form on the front when you buy the damn thing that wont let you open the disc tray that says you shouldn't move your Xbox at all with a disc in the tray.
Regardless, there's still a serious hardware flaw if just tilting it while it's playing will obliterate a game.

Unless the thing was thrown across the room, the game should still be playable.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on February 03, 2008, 07:09:31 AM

It didn't tumble over. The kid picked it up and tipped it onto it's side.

Cookie

I always thought they had great customer service. Whenever I had my friend over we would want to make a new Xbox live account for laughs and we always would just call them saying our code wasn't working and they would end up giving us one for free. Every time.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Strongbad007 on February 03, 2008, 08:51:24 AM
It didn't tumble over. The kid picked it up and tipped it onto it's side.

Still there's fair warning on your console, taking that sticker off says you agree to if you 360 moves and balls up a game its not their problem.

strongbad

Because it's such a huge motherfucking hassle to replace a disk that has already been paid for.

Go Up