October 05, 2024, 03:32:33 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So microsoft has the worst customer service ever -.-

Started by strongbad, February 01, 2008, 09:18:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

February 01, 2008, 09:18:50 PM Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 01:02:43 PM by Strongbad007
So i was at a LAN party last night for halo with all my swim buddies, and this faggit freshman tipped my xbox over while it was turned on with halo in it and i heard this huge ASIFJSLJFLFLDSFJLF noise and the game froze. I took it out and there was a huge fucking scratch ring around it. YAY DISK CANT READ.
So i call microsoft to get a replacement game since it wasn't my fault and i get this gay ass mexican guy who does nothing other than tell me to go to the website and then is like, you dont need me anymore. I go to the website and go to the disk replacement thingy and guess what?!?! HALO 3 NON LIMITED EDITION ISN'T COVERED. AND EVEN IF IT WAS, ID HAVE TO PAY 20$ TO GET A REPLACEMENT. So I'm calling again hoping to get someone who isn't a dickface.

gawd.

Why can't everyone have as good customer service as nintendo? Seriously, i drove down there and the guy let me exchange my white DSL for a black one  :|

Feynman

I had problems with the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB adapter, and the guy at Nintendo gave me a full refund, told me the product sucked, and then advised me to get a router.

I love Nintendo's customer service.

strongbad

They are extremely loose on their warrentys, too. I exchange my DSL every year for no reason at all just to refresh it hah

The artist formally known

They were pretty good to me when I asked about my HDMI cable fucking up, they told me that my TV is a piece of shit and I need to use RCA cables along with HDMI because of it. I since then got a new TV and everything is perfect.

I almost got free HDMI cables out of it but whatever.

strongbad

So i called again since i was mad that i had to pay to get a game replaced when it was their system that damaged it and i got this hearing impared asian chick who is letting me get it replaced for free  doodthing;

NOA_Haunted

I called nintendos service before and it was all automated.

Samus Aran

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on February 02, 2008, 12:10:15 PM
I called nintendos service before and it was all automated.

...yeah, until you choose which line to get through to, moron. They're not going to have a person sit there for every introductory part. You talk with someone after they determine which line you should be on.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Kaz on February 02, 2008, 12:21:08 PM
...yeah, until you choose which line to get through to, moron. They're not going to have a person sit there for every introductory part. You talk with someone after they determine which line you should be on.
No for the part I went to it was still automated.

Samus Aran

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on February 02, 2008, 12:50:28 PM

Never happened to me. What were you calling for?

strongbad

Everywhere has automated customer service, but only to know where to direct your call to. Microsoft on the other hand trys to make it talk to you and stuff. Try calling it:
1-800-4MY-XBOX

The artist formally known

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on February 02, 2008, 12:50:28 PM
Thats because if they don't need it to be handled by a person they won't.

C.Mongler

What the fuck are you whining about, its not their fault your Xbox fell over.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C.Mongler on February 02, 2008, 10:19:16 PM
What the fuck are you whining about, its not their fault your Xbox fell over.
But it is their fault that the hardware is so flawed. Flip around a Wii or even a PS2 when it's reading a game and it just might get a little scratch or two.

Also, who seriously puts their systems on its side without any support? Those few times I did stand my PS2 up, I had my TV stand to the left side and another system to the right. Unless I just utterly whacked it, it'd do nothing but jiggle.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

strongbad

Blaze-Senpai

Go Up