October 06, 2024, 01:24:01 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suggestions for SNES games?

Started by Pele, January 28, 2008, 01:57:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pele

January 28, 2008, 01:57:14 PM Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 02:38:47 PM by Lawlz
I've recently started playing my SNES again, and after beating Earthbound for about the 3rd time, I realized I need some more games.

So, any suggestions? Don't say some bullshit like Chrono Trigger either, that game sucked.

Bushy

Do you have the Donkey Kong Country Games?
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Pele

Bushy

ncba93ivyase

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY CHORNO TRIGGER HATER

And go for some shmups like Axelay, Gradius III, and Darius Twin. Also, Actraiser 2 is great but it's so hard you'll probably despise it the first week you try to play it.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Pele

Quote from: Lawlz on January 28, 2008, 02:00:06 PM
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY CHORNO TRIGGER HATER

And go for some shmups like Axelay, Gradius III, and Darius Twin. Also, Actraiser 2 is great but it's so hard you'll probably despise it the first week you try to play it.

The original Actraiser was a good game, but hella hard.

I already have Gradius, and love it. I was thinking more along the lines of RPGs similar to EB, though nothing will ever come close to it.

Cookie

Well Zelda A Link to the Past, Chrono Trigger, Contra, And yeah I can't think of anymore but I know there are more.

Pele

Quote from: The_Cookie_Monster on January 28, 2008, 02:03:44 PM
Well Zelda A Link to the Past, Chrono Trigger, Contra, And yeah I can't think of anymore but I know there are more.

Respect lost for saying CT, and Zelda.

Not much of a fan for either.

KonohaShinobi

Bushy

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Elep on January 28, 2008, 02:01:35 PM
The original Actraiser was a good game, but hella hard.

I already have Gradius, and love it. I was thinking more along the lines of RPGs similar to EB, though nothing will ever come close to it.
Actraiser 2 is harder, but you have WINGS. Also, it's absolutely beautiful.

I hear the Breath of Fire games are supposed to be good, but they're usually too expensive for me to buy. If you want something like a Zelda-y game, Crystalis for the NES is pretty good.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Pele

Quote from: Bushybrow on January 28, 2008, 02:11:58 PM
What SNES Owner WOULDN't have that game?

I know right?

Also, I'll be sure to check out Actraiser II. Children of Mana or w/e was supposedly good, so I'll try it out.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

The artist formally known

All of the Mario games

Super Metroid, Legends of the Mystical Ninja, Ogre Battle if you're into Final Fantasy Tactics.

Go Up