October 05, 2024, 03:28:17 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Favorite Bosses?

Started by Geno, January 24, 2008, 10:47:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Where to start.

Might Poo from either Conker's Bad Fur Day
Mother Brain from Super Metroid
Godot from PW3
Von Karma from PW1
The first boss from Metal Slug, the pole climbing thing
12th and 13th colossi from Shadow of the Colossus
Pyramid Head from SH2
The hanging down boss with the fucking awesome music from Super Metroid
The first major boss from RE4 was also pretty awesome
Most of the bosses from Yoshi's Island

The artist formally known

Quote from: Geno on January 24, 2008, 10:47:29 PM
Great Mighty Poo
Illidan

Both pure ownage
Watching the WoW one and when I heard Dimmu playing I went to go look at my iTunes  gonk;

Also that reminds me, the better half of Blizzard, every boss from Diablo II

me003

All Megaman and Megaman X bosses.
Tubba Blubba from Paper Mario
Shadow of the Colossus  bosses
then there's so many epic Final Fantasy boss fights.
Cactaur King!!!
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Geno

Quote from: reefer on January 25, 2008, 12:23:13 AM
Watching the WoW one and when I heard Dimmu playing I went to go look at my iTunes  gonk;

Also that reminds me, the better half of Blizzard, every boss from Diablo II
:(

You gotta admit that Illidan battle was epic.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Fifth, thirteenth, and ninth colossi from Shadow of the Colossus.
The Boss, The Sorrow, The Furry, and Shagahod/Volgin from Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eather/Subsistence.

That's all that comes to mind at the moment.

UnagiPower

Geno

strongbad

UnagiPower

Quote from: Geno on January 25, 2008, 02:32:04 PM
I said that in my original post.  baddood;

I kinda ignore your posts sometimes.  >.<

Go Up