October 05, 2024, 09:21:09 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ugh, I want a new GamerTag

Started by wawi, January 23, 2008, 06:54:21 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

wawi

January 23, 2008, 06:54:21 AM Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 05:24:42 PM by reefer
 >.<

I hate mine right now. I want to change it. Anyone have any good suggestions for GamerTags? Any suggestions will do. Also, are you happy with your GamerTag?

strongbad

wawi

Quote from: Strongbad007 on January 23, 2008, 08:48:16 AM
What's your current one?

I liked the old rank from NSider, Hero Of the Winds so mines HeroOfTheWinds >_>

strongbad

That'st not too bad. I've seen much worse.
Do you really hate it enough to pay 10 bucks to change it?

wawi

Quote from: Strongbad007 on January 23, 2008, 08:52:55 AM
That'st not too bad. I've seen much worse.
Do you really hate it enough to pay 10 bucks to change it?

I already have the points  :'(

Feynman

How about your name then the first letter of your last name?

wawi

Quote from: Bassir C. on January 23, 2008, 09:36:22 AM
How about your name then the first letter of your last name?

NZ290   keke;

Or maybe Domo-kun  wub;

Geno

Mine is worse.

"DelYlonic" everyone calls me "Dee-lye-lonic"
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

wawi

January 23, 2008, 11:26:29 AM #8 Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 11:35:17 AM by W4W1
Quote from: Geno on January 23, 2008, 11:21:35 AM
Mine is worse.

"DelYlonic" everyone calls me "Dee-lye-lonic"

I don't know if it is work, but we share eachother's pain. I'm changing it to Domo-Kun I think :D If thats taken its going to be NZ290  y;No...:( Those arent good either >.<

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: W4W1 on January 23, 2008, 11:26:29 AM
I don't know if it is work, but we share eachother's pain. I'm changing it to Domo-Kun I think :D If thats taken its going to be NZ290  y;No...:( Those arent good either >.<
How bout W4W1??

FullmetalGanon

i dont have xbl or anything (:'(), but in halo PC my name's L|Ares. but some people call me lares. :(
i'm terrible at picking names. >.<

Geno

I might change mine too.

"Cows on a plane"

Seriously so many things are taken. I put in "Genomega256346" and it says it was taken.  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

wawi

So I changed it to TheModerator
Get it? You killed TheModerator.... >.<

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: W4W1 on January 23, 2008, 12:25:33 PM
So I changed it to TheModerator
Get it? You killed TheModerator.... >.<
no i duntz

wawi

Go Up