October 05, 2024, 09:23:52 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

itt most comfortable controller(s)

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, January 22, 2008, 02:27:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

buw;

What is/are your favorite controllers? powerofone;

Feynman

The Wii remote is the most uncomfortable piece of shit ever. The Nunchuk is okay though, mostly because it's based off of the Gamecube controller--the best and most comfortable controller in existence.

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

The Wii remote gives you a new kind of comfort, though; instead of having you hands together all the time, they can be separated. That's what I love about it. caterpie;
gamecube is the best when it comes to regular comfort though

Tomboh

I really liked the Controller S of the original Xbox.

It fit my hand perfectly (big hands lol), and the shoulder buttons were fucking awesome. The duel analog was also right where my thumbs naturally were, and all the buttons were exceptable.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Punta Tombo on January 22, 2008, 02:39:20 PM
I really liked the Controller S of the original Xbox.

It fit my hand perfectly (big hands lol), and the shoulder buttons were fucking awesome. The duel analog was also right where my thumbs naturally were, and all the buttons were exceptable.
XBox 360's controller is awesome, too. Sony's DualShocks/SixAxes need a remake, though. They should've gone with that boomerang controller for the PS3. baddood;

bluaki

I actually liked the Wavebird for Gamecube befuddlement

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: bluaki on January 22, 2008, 03:02:48 PM
I actually liked the Wavebird for Gamecube befuddlement
They both felt about the same to me, but I hated the Wavebird because it had no rumble feature. befuddlement

Tomboh

Quote from: Luke Atmey on January 22, 2008, 02:41:56 PM
Sony's DualShocks/SixAxes need a remake, though.
Playstation controllers were always shit.

-Shitty directional pad
-Crappy shoulder buttons
-Doesn't fit your hand shape AT ALL. You always have some fucking plastic jabbing into your palms
-Duel analog control is better with layouts like the Xbox and GCN. The joysticks are right where your thumbs fall naturally
-bitch bitch
-whine whine

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Punta Tombo on January 22, 2008, 03:20:43 PM
Playstation controllers were always shit.

-Shitty directional pad
-Crappy shoulder buttons
-Doesn't fit your hand shape AT ALL. You always have some fucking plastic jabbing into your palms
-Duel analog control is better with layouts like the Xbox and GCN. The joysticks are right where your thumbs fall naturally
-bitch bitch
-whine whine

I agree with it all, although the SixAxis's shoulder buttons are better. baddood;

NOA_Haunted

Commander Fuckass

baddood; Um how can I say this with out getting called a faggot...

SNES
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Cookie

I hate the feel of the Wii controller.

For me Xbox 360 and Gamecube. Also maybe N64 just because I am so use to it is the only reason I like it.

ME##

I like the Xbox S controller and the DualShock series.

Also, the Dreamcast controller wasn't that bad, but I despised the Nintendo 64's.

Daddy

Go Up