September 20, 2024, 11:51:12 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I'm worried about my hairstyle...

Started by One Man Freak Show, January 21, 2008, 01:35:25 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rreeppttaarr

Quote from: Kaz on January 21, 2008, 12:23:25 PM
I never told you guys, but I actually got a horrible haircut recently and the dumbass barber cut my bangs way too short. I wanted them to cover my eyebrows but not be quite in the way of my hair. He just chopped them so much they don't even go to my eyebrows.

But yeah,  I like having my eyebrows covered because I hate them.

Try having eyebrows that are pretty much see-through in contrast to your bright red hair =[

bluaki

Quote from: ME86 on January 21, 2008, 12:16:29 PM
If I tried, I could probably touch my bangs with my tongue.
I don't need to try. Just sticking my tongue out when my bangs aren't brushed back would make it touch.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Elep on January 21, 2008, 12:24:13 PM
Shave em'.

That only solves the problem temporarily, and it's not like I actually know how good I'd look with smaller ones.

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: darkmariov2 on January 21, 2008, 12:26:03 PM
Try having eyebrows that are pretty much see-through in contrast to your bright red hair =[
My eyebrows are fine, but recently my hair got really curly and weird because i've done too much damage to it.  It used to be straight and blonde...

rreeppttaarr

Quote from: Dipshatted on January 21, 2008, 12:31:52 PM
My eyebrows are fine, but recently my hair got really curly and weird because i've done too much damage to it.  It used to be straight and blonde...

As said before, my hair is really curly, too curly to do anything with, but not curly enough to make it be able to look good.

My only real options at this point is either chemically straighten it or make it an awesome enormous afro. The first option costs more monies then I possess at this time, and the second won't be well recieved by my school's authorities  gonk;

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: darkmariov2 on January 21, 2008, 12:35:26 PM
As said before, my hair is really curly, too curly to do anything with, but not curly enough to make it be able to look good.

My only real options at this point is either chemically straighten it or make it an awesome enormous afro. The first option costs more monies then I possess at this time, and the second won't be well recieved by my school's authorities  gonk;
lol.

Im just not doing much to it and just hoping it grows normally.

Pele

Quote from: darkmariov2 on January 21, 2008, 12:35:26 PM

I though only women cared this much about their hairstyle but apparently I'm wrong.

I just wake up, take a shower, and let it lay how it lays.

rreeppttaarr

Quote from: Elep on January 21, 2008, 12:41:03 PM
I though only women cared this much about their hairstyle but apparently I'm wrong.

I used to not care as much, but I would brush it back into a flat top type thing (which looking back I realized how bad of a decision that really was). But then I started growing it out longer, and that's when the problems arose.

Albel The Wicked

You have short hair. gonk;

ME##

He be metrosexual.

Hell, I do what you do a lot too.

Houdini

rreeppttaarr

Houdini

rreeppttaarr

Go Up