September 20, 2024, 09:45:40 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I'm worried about my hairstyle...

Started by One Man Freak Show, January 21, 2008, 01:35:25 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

One Man Freak Show

I've grown my hair out to about the length of my eyes, and no one but me seems to like it. I personally think I look good with it this long (Although it's still not long-I don't want long hair), but that's because I don't like my eyes and forehead.

ncba93ivyase

IF YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH IT, THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

I used to keep my hair at just eyebrow length all my life, but I let it grow a little bit past that in ninth grade. My friends whined and said "waahhhh that looks tupid ur a fagit your so ghey get urhair cut faggot its so ugly why dont u git curly hair liek me y dont u shaev ur hed."

I grew it even longer in tenth grade and my friends still whined, but women liked it more. I started to feel umcomfortable with it being that long so I got it cut considerably to just a bit longer than it was before high school.  I've wiped out all my old "friends," women like it, and it feels good; I'm happy.

Also, I have glorious eyes but I find foreheads highly unappealing.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Houdini

bluaki

My bangs actually reach my lips befuddlement
Of course, it's usually brushed back behind my ears.

FullmetalGanon

I have a calic right at the end of my hairline. :(

Trini

Everyone says I have really nice hair with good texture and all of that. And that I should do something with it, like grow an afro. My dad doesn't ask me if I want my hair cut. He tells me, "We're going to the barber now, get ready". But I don't really care too much, because i don't mind my simple hair.

Anyway, keep it where you're comfortable. But try to keep it where others are comfortable at too. If everyone around you hates it, it might be  good idea to keep it a little bit shorter.
[CENTER][/center]

Selkie

Livejournal is that way

What are you a girl? It's hair, clusters of dead skin, who the hell cares.

Wrench

I started growing my hair out after finishing 8th grade. I love it and so does everyone else.  doodella;

Daddy

rreeppttaarr

My hair in the front goes down past my nose, almost past my top lip, but I keep it over to the side so as to actually be able to see.

But my hair is unmanageably curly, so it's impossible to make it the least bit neat emo;

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

Quote from: bluaki on January 21, 2008, 02:05:11 AM
My bangs actually reach my lips befuddlement
Of course, it's usually brushed back behind my ears.

If I tried, I could probably touch my bangs with my tongue.

Albel The Wicked

My bangs are pretty long.  They are about lengh of my nose.  I plan on cutting my hair this summer though.

Samus Aran

I never told you guys, but I actually got a horrible haircut recently and the dumbass barber cut my bangs way too short. I wanted them to cover my eyebrows but not be quite in the way of my hair. He just chopped them so much they don't even go to my eyebrows.

But yeah,  I like having my eyebrows covered because I hate them.

Pele

Quote from: Kaz on January 21, 2008, 12:23:25 PM
I never told you guys, but I actually got a horrible haircut recently and the dumbass barber cut my bangs way too short. I wanted them to cover my eyebrows but not be quite in the way of my hair. He just chopped them so much they don't even go to my eyebrows.

But yeah,  I like having my eyebrows covered because I hate them.

Shave em'.

Go Up