September 21, 2024, 03:50:06 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I hate these boxers

Started by Snorkel, January 20, 2008, 11:30:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LCK

I'm going to take this opportunity to tell Boyah that I just took a shower and I'm naked right now.

Daddy

Quote from: Nyerp on January 21, 2008, 08:40:01 AM
what
Briefs prevent your scrotum from lowering itself to cool off, thus keeping the temperature of your testicles high. This kills sperm.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: JMV290 on January 21, 2008, 08:45:27 AM
Briefs prevent your scrotum from lowering itself to cool off, thus keeping the temperature of your testicles high. This kills sperm.
Also, having a laptop on your lap kills them too. powerofone;

Nyerp

boxers are uncomfortable gonk;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nyerp on January 21, 2008, 08:46:54 AM
boxers are uncomfortable gonk;
so
you get used to them after like a day baddood;
i remember when i switched to boxers when i was like 9 wub;

Daddy

Quote from: Luke Atmey on January 21, 2008, 08:48:26 AM
so
you get used to them after like a day baddood;
i remember when i switched to boxers when i was like 9 wub;
me too.

i had pokemon boxers.

and i keep my laptop on a table. I rarely use it on my lap.

Hensa

so i have these white/pink polkadot chick boxers that make me fell like... fucking awesome. they're really short so they show off the curves of my butt that just meet my upper thighs and the silk draw string is actually longer than the boxer length. in them, i am a goddess.

Daddy

Quote from: ProtectedMember32 on January 21, 2008, 08:58:33 AM
so i have these white/pink polkadot chick boxers that make me fell like... fucking awesome. they're really short so they show off the curves of my butt that just meet my upper thighs and the silk draw string is actually longer than the boxer length. in them, i am a goddess.
Only you can make a pair of boxers sound amazing.  OuO

Selkie

I cannot stand boxers with a loose waist band.

Oh god it drives me insane when my boxers are all scrunched up in my pants. They have to be perfectly parallel to my pants or else I flip.

Knig

ncba93ivyase

or rather prevents production of sperm

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on January 21, 2008, 09:41:49 AM
or rather prevents production of sperm
It does both.  It kills already existing sperm and creates conditions where they can't function properly and produce more sperm.

Pele

rreeppttaarr

Speaking of which, what's up with those boxers with the massive hole in the crotch?

I don't really see the point, besides easy access.

Go Up