October 06, 2024, 03:36:03 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Games you regret buying

Started by bluaki, January 19, 2008, 11:14:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bluaki

January 19, 2008, 11:14:58 PM Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 11:43:12 PM by bluaki
Mine:
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Pokemon Ranger
Mario Kart 64 (Virtual Console)
Pokemon Dash
Pac-Pix
Spiderman 2 DS (I only got it because, near launch, the only stores with DS's in stock required me to buy a bundle with two games and only one game I wanted was Super Mario 64 DS)
Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis
Hey You Pikachu
Tarzan: Untamed (although it was part of a bundle including Luigi's Mansion, Pikmin, Melee, and a Gamecube carrying case. I don't know how much it costed for bundle because 'Santa' got it for me in '01)

Daddy

Albel The Wicked

Super Paper Mario
Drangon Ball Z

JGE

Metroid Prime 3, Yoshi touch and go, SF 2 hyper turbo (VC)

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Precursor on January 19, 2008, 11:19:30 PM
Metroid Prime 3, Yoshi touch and go, SF 2 hyper turbo (VC)
Why didnt you like MP3?

JGE

Samus Aran

famy

Quote from: JMV290 on January 19, 2008, 11:17:32 PM
Everything.
me 2
Now that I don't really play video games anymore, I look back and I spent a shitload of money on them.  befuddlement

Albel The Wicked

JGE

Daddy

Quote from: Prince on January 19, 2008, 11:23:22 PM
me 2
Now that I don't really play video games anymore, I look back and I spent a shitload of money on them.  befuddlement
Yeah.

There are some games that I actually don't regret buying, but there are a lot of games that I played through once and haven't touched since. Even worse there are some games that I played partially through and haven't touched since(Far Cry, Prince of Persia)

Placebo Headwound

ME##

Hey You Pikachu, Pok?mans Stadium, and Untold Legends.

JGE

Quote from: Jesus on January 19, 2008, 11:33:37 PM
Stop being a bad troll.  madood;

I'm not, I stated from the start that I regret buying it. He/she then asked for further input and I said I don't recommend.

famy

Quote from: ME86 on January 19, 2008, 11:34:15 PM
Hey You Pikachu, Pok?mans Stadium, and Untold Legends.
I thought Hey You Pikachu would be cool, because you could talk to pikachu and tell it what to do and stuff. They didn't tell you the pikachu you get is retarded though. That game sucked ass.  madood;

Go Up