September 22, 2024, 02:32:10 PM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dont call me that!!!

Started by Albel The Wicked, January 19, 2008, 05:52:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: The_Cookie_Monster on January 19, 2008, 06:32:34 PM
Me and my friends talk shit about each other all the time. Whats the question here?
"Are there people in your life that you like talking to but sometimes say things that make you feel bad?"

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Himu

I don't really consider them friends if they do.  But we tease eachother and then just start out laughing, but there is a limit to what it's about.

ME##

My friends will joke about me being gay, but I doubt they're aware of the truth.

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: ME86 on January 19, 2008, 07:10:56 PM
My friends will joke about me being gay, but I doubt they're aware of the truth.
lol.

Do you get embarrassed?

I act with my friends exactly how i act here, just a little less retarded.

Kalahari Inkantation

If you mean teasing, yeah, sure, but they've never said anything actually meant to hurt me. wub;

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Luke Atmey on January 19, 2008, 08:04:29 PM
If you mean teasing, yeah, sure, but they've never said anything actually meant to hurt me. wub;
No, my friend is not teasing.  When we tease each other is pretty obvious.

mariofreak

I don't like it when people call me Sanjaya. :'(

Selkie

My friends always try to get me angry and mess with me

But they are too dumb to realize that in reality it is me who is backfiring their plan and fucking with their heads.

Wrench

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Daddy

Quote from: Clucky et al. on January 20, 2008, 11:30:52 AM
I do that to other people. :(

:(

Quote from: JMV290 on January 19, 2008, 05:58:24 PM
Dammit

Sometimes Clucky (DEAR HIME, YOU SILLY I WAS ANSWERING  A QUESTION) does it.  I think she wants to see how I'd react.  doodthing;

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Clucky et al. on January 20, 2008, 11:30:52 AM
I do that to other people. :(
You are a fucking whore then.  Die you fucking bitch. cry;

superclucky

Quote from: Aitor on January 20, 2008, 11:36:05 AM
You are a fucking whore then.  Die you fucking bitch. cry;
Go get a nosejob.
kewns are smelly

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Clucky et al. on January 20, 2008, 11:41:56 AM
Go get a nosejob.
Go fix your disgusting face you whore.  What the fuck is wrong with your mouth anyways?

Daddy

Quote from: Aitor on January 20, 2008, 11:43:14 AM
Go fix your disgusting face you whore.  What the fuck is wrong with your mouth anyways?
madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood; madood;

Go Up