September 22, 2024, 02:14:48 PM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dont call me that!!!

Started by Albel The Wicked, January 19, 2008, 05:52:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Albel The Wicked

Are there people in your life that you like talking to but sometimes say things that make you feel bad?

I have a friend like that.  I love talking to her because she is so fucking funny but almost always she has something mean to say about the way i look and it makes me feel bad.  edumacate;

36chambers

Are there people in your life that you like talking to but sometimes say things that make you feel bad?

I have a friend like that.  I love talking to her because she is so fucking funny but almost always she has something mean to say about the way i look and it makes me feel bad.  edumacate;

YPrrrr

Uh, I guess a couple of my friends do that shit sometimes... Nothing really mean, just like teasing

Daddy

Dammit

Sometimes Clucky (DEAR HIME, YOU SILLY I WAS ANSWERING  A QUESTION) does it.  I think she wants to see how I'd react.  doodthing;

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on January 19, 2008, 05:56:50 PM
Uh, I guess a couple of my friends do that shit sometimes... Nothing really mean, just like teasing
I think my friend just likes saying mean shit about the way i looked because she secretly hates me.  Her brother says mean things about my looks too and he is really fat. :'(

YPrrrr

Quote from: Aitor on January 19, 2008, 06:15:05 PM
I think my friend just likes saying mean shit about the way i looked because she secretly hates me.  Her brother says mean things about my looks too and he is really fat. :'(
Making up for his lack of looks by making other people feel like shit.

Classic scenario. Reminds me of someone I know...

ncba93ivyase

Everyone in ninth grade called me a faggot.

Everyone last year called me a dick.

Everyone this year calls me Handsome.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Himu

Quote from: JMV290 on January 19, 2008, 05:58:24 PM
Dammit

Sometimes Clucky (DEAR HIME, YOU SILLY I WAS ANSWERING  A QUESTION) does it.  I think she wants to see how I'd react.  doodthing;

huh

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on January 19, 2008, 06:16:55 PM
Making up for his lack of looks by making other people feel like shit.

Classic scenario. Reminds me of someone I know...
I cant stand him, i dont know why he feels that way and why me? wry

He is so mean, he always has something to say about my hair, face, or the way im dressing. gonk;

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Lawlz on January 19, 2008, 06:17:41 PM
Everyone in ninth grade called me a faggot.

Everyone last year called me a dick.

Everyone this year calls me Handsome.
You are a Junior?

YPrrrr

Quote from: Aitor on January 19, 2008, 06:20:04 PM
I cant stand him, i dont know why he feels that way and why me? wry

He is so mean, he always has something to say about my hair, face, or the way im dressing. gonk;

Because he's fat and angry at the world, and you because it makes you upset, and misery loves company.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on January 19, 2008, 06:22:01 PM
Because he's fat and angry at the world, and you because it makes you upset, and misery loves company.
I dont let him know that i feel that way.  I just pretend i didnt hear him or call him something mean back. gonk;

Albel The Wicked

Cookie

Me and my friends talk shit about each other all the time. Whats the question here?

Go Up