October 05, 2024, 03:27:35 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

You know what I hate in RPGs?

Started by FULL_METAL_RYDER2, January 18, 2008, 08:00:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Big ass areas with no treasures, enemies, and few NPCs to talk to, and of those NPCs few are actually useful.

I've been replaying TOS and remembered how much I hate the bridge to Sybak. baddood;

5261Eureka

i hate how they are so long, but in the long run when you beat them they are so fufilling (mispelled that probably)
Destroy.Rebuild.Rethink.Repeat.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i hate when u r just walking then a ghuge monster comes and kills u and u dont have time to reload.

Samus Aran

Well, at least you get to "quick jump" the bridge from then on.

Also, the most boring parts of that game are the elven forest and the sewers of Meltokio.

The artist formally known

Sounds like Dragon Quest VIII to me.  befuddlement

I hate when you're supposed to do something but it gives you little information on what to do.

strongbad

Quote from: reefer on January 19, 2008, 02:34:13 PM
Sounds like Dragon Quest VIII to me.  befuddlement

I hate when you're supposed to do something but it gives you little information on what to do.

That happens in every rpg for me.. I'm just not very good at paying attention  doodthing;

Quote from: Strongbad007 on January 19, 2008, 10:22:15 PM
That happens in every rpg for me.. I'm just not very good at paying attention  doodthing;
Same here unless it's well done video w/ voice acting.

Jesus I can't believe how far I actually got into FF12 without giving up.

Nyerp

I hate it how I'm usually always underleveled no matter what.

also when boss fights give you no exp. fuck that

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Nyerp on January 20, 2008, 01:45:47 PM
That pisses me off too. It pisses me off when I die like 10 times and I get nothing for beating the asshole.

*coughFF12cough*

also in MapleStory, I had to do some quest, but I was like 40 levels under what you had to be to get to the guy. So I had to run from everyting and scale down a 100 level tower to get to the guy. I did it and got like 10 mesos :|

Quote from: Nyerp on January 20, 2008, 01:45:47 PM
I hate it how I'm usually always underleveled no matter what.

I hate it when I get to a boss and I'm under leveled and I can't do anything about it except take 1 hour to get back to the last town and grind. If that ever happens to me I just quit.

me003

I hate setting RPG's down for any longer than a week. I think I have a bad memory, so it pisses me off when I go back to an RPG I set down for like a month, and I'm like where the fuck am I and what just happened. Then I end up starting the game I was 30 hours into all over to remember the story.

*coughstarocean3cough*
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Go Up