September 24, 2024, 12:25:41 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Snorkel will continue coming here, right?

Started by bluaki, January 17, 2008, 11:41:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bluaki

January 17, 2008, 11:41:34 PM Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 11:47:09 PM by bluaki
Partially foreign forum discussion, partially here I guess. It's a bit too related to Boyah IMO to put in Foreign Forum Discussion but move it if you want
Snorkel is resigning from nsf.net admin position, but never said anything about here.
"running forums is one of those auxiliary things that there really just won't be room for"

http://nsiderforums.net/index.php?topic=17235.0
Quote from: Snorkel
Well, NSider, it's been fun.

Today I'm announcing my resignation from the administration here at NSider Forums, and also from the NSider community. I've spent a lot of time in this community over the years, and I've loved every bit of it... but I'm reaching a critical point in my life where I feel invigorated to make huge changes, and running forums is one of those auxiliary things that there really just won't be room for. In the fall I hope to be studying abroad in Ukraine, and I might not return to the US after that. I have no idea.

I started my NSider career more than four years ago the week of NSider's inception, and since then I've been part of or run several sites and communities all having to do with NSider. Like I've said, it's been great, and I don't regret it. Nor do I regret helping NSF flourish, which I think it has done very nicely. I've given this site all that I can, and I feel like the rest of the administration will have no problems carrying the site onwards in a positive direction.

I'm not going to just pack up and leave, though -- I'll be sticking around for a bit and slowly phasing myself out.

I thank you all for all the support you've given for the site, and to me personally over the years. I wish everyone luck in whatever they choose to pursue in life.

Sincerely,
Snorkel

The artist formally known

Though you do not know of it Snorkel had posted in the mod/admin board stating that the post you quoted will not effect Boyah at all. He will still be admin though being in the Ukraine might lessen his posting since the internet is illegal there, he will say around Boyah.

bluaki

Quote from: reefer on January 17, 2008, 11:43:45 PM
He will still be admin though being in the Ukraine might lessen his posting since the internet is illegal there, he will say around Boyah.
Internet is illegal in Ukraine? What the fuck? Isn't it like vital to normal modern life? psyduck;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: bluaki on January 17, 2008, 11:46:07 PM
Internet is illegal in Ukraine? What the fuck? Isn't it like vital to normal modern life? psyduck;
Ukrainians are mostly soviet farmers.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Quote from: bluaki on January 17, 2008, 11:46:07 PM
Whens the last time you've ever talked to someone from the Ukraine on the internet? Exaclty.

Nyerp

NOA_Haunted

Quoteto be studying abroad in Ukraine,

Fag.  baddood;

NOA_Haunted

Wow I actually hate Snorkel. It looked like he has spent way more time on NSF then here.

Daddy

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on January 18, 2008, 08:56:38 AM
Wow I actually hate Snorkel. It looked like he has spent way more time on NSF then here.
We had reasons.

Kalahari Inkantation

Wrench

cry;

Snorkel better stay here. BROS BEFORE HOES

Snorkel

home-run-bat

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on January 18, 2008, 08:56:38 AM

I got banned from NSF, now I go here all the time.

Knig

Quote from: home-run-bat on January 18, 2008, 03:37:31 PM
I got banned from NSF, now I go here all the time.

That explains everything.

And since when did Snorkel become Ukrainian?  befuddlement

Go Up