October 19, 2024, 03:36:57 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

6 hours

Started by The artist formally known, January 17, 2008, 11:10:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

It took me 6 hours to sort through all of the Magic cards I bought from some guy off of Craig's list. I didn't find many that I knew were expensive and worth it but I think I got about 500 uncommons and maybe 100 rares. The uncommons I could count but I kinda mixed the rares in with my other cards already.

Whats the last thing you bought off of Craig's list.

Oh and I didn't include the Unglued set he had as well. He had this card. It's worth like $7.

Thats two cards put together, it's part of a "joke set". I only have the left side.

Quote from: steal on January 17, 2008, 11:43:09 PM
I bought my PSP off of Craig's list from some half asian guy in san jose

jack ass sold me a functional but half broken PSP
Thats the only thing about Craig's list, someone always gets fucked over in the trades, but you just have to make it not you.

Quote from: steal on January 17, 2008, 11:50:50 PM
He threw in 2 games for me, and it was $130. I still think it was a good deal, but I just wish I had a PSP that didn't have random little defects such as dead pixels that go away as the system gets warmer, and an analog nub that only works properly if the system's firmly held together, which is only truly a problem because 3 of the screws holding the PSP together are broken.

I wish I didn't have to super glue my PSP together. :'(
http://secure.consolepimps.com/sony-psp/minor-parts/psp-screw-kit/prod_2286.html

wish you could order online

Just sorted through them all, the most rare card I found was that half of the B.F.M. monster but I found many many cards that are worth anywhere from $1 to $6. Most of the rares are worth at least $1 and there were about 100 so I guess it was worth it. It looks like someone had picked out the more expensive cards but I'm happy with what I got. Also got tons of card sleeves so now I don't have to buy those. My magic collection got like 100 times bigger since the beginning of this year.

I now have at least 14,000 cards I think. I suppose like 300 rares, 800+ uncommons and the rest are common.

Daddy

I haven't bought anything.

also boughten appears to be a word.  doodella;

Kalahari Inkantation

The only website I've ever bought something from was http://store.nintendo.com. badass

V

You're such a nerd, Nathan. psyduck;

Snorkel

I didn't  know people still played Magic.  baddood;

The last thing I got through Craigslist was a trunkload of old Macs, although I've been getting stuff from the guy for awhile. He's one of my dealers.

Squirtlejazz

Quote from: Snorkel on January 18, 2008, 03:26:20 PM
I didn't  know people still played Magic.  baddood;

The last thing I got through Craigslist was a trunkload of old Macs, although I've been getting stuff from the guy for awhile. He's one of my dealers.
Old old macs.. or usable newer ones? =]
iSnake

Knig

Quote from: Squirtlejazz on January 18, 2008, 04:09:53 PM

All Macs are usable. What else would people start using as paperweights?  befuddlement

Squirtlejazz

Quote from: Rycerz on January 18, 2008, 04:19:53 PM
All Macs are usable. What else would people start using as paperweights?  befuddlement
Touche.
iSnake

Snorkel

Quote from: Squirtlejazz on January 18, 2008, 04:09:53 PM

Really old ones. My stock right now is almost all Apple II's (even a couple originals, but mostly IIe's and c's), some IIgs's, and a bunch of the 80's all-in-ones.

Squirtlejazz

Quote from: Snorkel on January 18, 2008, 04:41:24 PM
Really old ones. My stock right now is almost all Apple II's (even a couple originals, but mostly IIe's and c's), some IIgs's, and a bunch of the 80's all-in-ones.
Oh lol.
iSnake

Go Up