October 18, 2024, 11:28:30 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Have you ever been in a really, really bad mood for no reason?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, January 17, 2008, 06:35:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

I feel terrible for nothing. And to think, just earlier this week, I felt as if I was on top of the world. edumacate;

Albel The Wicked

Samus Aran

LCK

Holy hell that happens to me all the time. I'll be so pissed off at absolutely nothing, then someone will walk up to me, and ask me whats wrong. When I reply "I don't know". They just keep badgering me, asking what's wrong over and over again. "yayay whats wrong i no somethings wrong. if nothings wrong why are you so pissed offf afakdfj".
god dammit i hate people sometimes

YPrrrr

Probably has something to do with my depression, but yeah, I get really pissed off at the smallest things

Squirtlejazz

Quote from: Trevor on January 17, 2008, 06:39:01 PM
Holy hell that happens to me all the time. I'll be so pissed off at absolutely nothing, then someone will walk up to me, and ask me whats wrong. When I reply "I don't know". They just keep badgering me, asking what's wrong over and over again. "yayay whats wrong i no somethings wrong. if nothings wrong why are you so pissed offf afakdfj".
god dammit i hate people sometimes
I just tell them to shut the fuck up and poof, they leave me alone. magician; It works because they all know I'm an angry child.
iSnake

j o e i n c

Wrench

Yes, actually. I havn't had one happen since December though.

ME##

I'm practically always in a 'bad' mood according to a lot of people, they say it's like I'm PMSing or something. gonk;

Nyerp

ncba93ivyase

No, but if someone pesters me just a little bit, I can be easily aggressed.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The Speaker Of Words

Yep. It usually happens when I wake up from a nap because of something making too much noise
Well, I guess that's a reason.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Snorkel

Yeah, one time I got really drunk and raped a girl and then killed her

I guess that's a good reason though.

Go Up