How many of you are anti-social freaks who won't get laid for years to come?

Started by YPrrrr, January 15, 2008, 04:53:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

... yes gonk;
4 (14.8%)
Not anti-social, but not getting laid
11 (40.7%)
Anti-social; prostitutes will solve the other problem
1 (3.7%)
No, I'm badass
10 (37%)
does anal count as getting laid?
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

FullmetalGanon

guff

Quote from: Lawlz on January 15, 2008, 04:57:48 PM
Don't have an interest in sex yet, though.
i can tell
by that i mean you're retarded and your interest in sex seems to be dependent on whether or not you have a crush
Quote from: V on January 15, 2008, 05:41:55 PM
baddood;
only correct response so far

Selkie

36chambers

I am going to get laid in the near future, it's pretty sweet actually.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Commodore Guff on January 16, 2008, 05:59:47 PM
by that i mean you're retarded and your interest in sex seems to be dependent on whether or not you have a crush
oh god i hate that word it makes me think of shitty for teen "love" movies alsdgfjsg

and last i checked feeling a woman's warmth isn't exactly sex

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Squirtlejazz

Quote from: Selkie on January 16, 2008, 06:42:46 PM
So you're prepubescent you're saying?
No, I'm saying I don't have the moral drive and or want to have sex at this point in my life. I'm saving myself for marriage if that answers your inquiry.
iSnake

36chambers

Quote from: Squirtlejazz on January 16, 2008, 07:17:13 PM
No, I'm saying I don't have the moral drive and or want to have sex at this point in my life. I'm saving myself for marriage if that answers your inquiry.

faggot

Nyerp

Quote from: Squirtlejazz on January 16, 2008, 07:17:13 PM

ABSTINENCE IS THE KEY

faggot

guff

Quote from: Lawlz on January 16, 2008, 06:54:21 PM
oh god i hate that word it makes me think of shitty for teen "love" movies alsdgfjsg
the truth hurts
Quote from: Lawlz on January 16, 2008, 06:54:21 PM
and last i checked feeling a woman's warmth isn't exactly sex
last i checked you haven't done much of either gimpdood;

home-run-bat

Go Up