October 22, 2024, 04:22:39 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Maybe it's just me but

Started by The artist formally known, January 13, 2008, 11:39:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on January 14, 2008, 01:11:14 PM
I've stepped one my testicles a few times (it's possible), but I've never had that happen.

could you describe this please

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: CONKER on January 14, 2008, 01:24:36 PM
Sitting on the floor crossing your legs.
Exactly.

It's horrible if you're wearing something like a pair of gym shorts and shoes.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Quote from: CONKER on January 14, 2008, 01:24:36 PM
Sitting on the floor crossing your legs.

I can't say I've ever had this happen.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: CONKER on January 14, 2008, 01:47:14 PM
Your nursack must be very tight then. That should happen right after you take a shower and like Lawlz said, wear gym shorts and move around alot, like trying to get comfortable to play a videogame.
It usually happens when I sit down at my Mac, since I tend to have my legs a bit looser when playing a game.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Your nursack must be very tight then. That should happen right after you take a shower and like Lawlz said, wear gym shorts and move around alot, like trying to get comfortable to play a videogame.

I've never "stepped" on them.

Kalahari Inkantation

I just sat down and crossed my legs, and I can't even understand how it's possible to sit down on a regular floor in a way that could harm your sack. befuddlement

YPrrrr

Quote from: Luke Atmey on January 14, 2008, 02:02:30 PM
I just sat down and crossed my legs, and I can't even understand how it's possible to sit down on a regular floor in a way that could harm your sack. befuddlement
Same, and no, I've never had my balls try to escape like Reaper's

Garahe

I think that happened when I got hit in the arm once.

Then my arm slammed into my crotch and I nearly fell over.
HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

ncba93ivyase

Actually, now that I think about it this happened about twice when I was taking a leak. It was like someone put some tight rubber bands on my scrotum, because it felt like my testicles were being pinched off, but there were some weird spasms that sucked them up into my body for a few seconds. It was awful.

Selkie

I know what you mean.

Like do you sometimes fear that your balls will get sucked in through the little hole in the pelvis bone and be trapped in there?

Nyerp

Quote from: Lawlz on January 14, 2008, 03:37:09 PM
Actually, now that I think about it this happened about twice when I was taking a leak. It was like someone put some tight rubber bands on my scrotum, because it felt like my testicles were being pinched off, but there were some weird spasms that sucked them up into my body for a few seconds. It was awful.

what the FUCK

Selkie

I always get out of the shower then put on gym shorts, socks and shoes.

The artist formally known

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on January 14, 2008, 01:11:14 PM
I've stepped one my testicles a few times (it's possible), but I've never had that happen.
Sitting on your balls is terrible. Once or twice I have.

Kalahari Inkantation

January 15, 2008, 12:33:53 PM #29 Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 12:44:46 PM by Luke Atmey
I fell on some pole on the playground in Elementary school. Most damage I've ever done to my babies. gonk;
actually i think that was the only time they were hurt befuddlement

Go Up