September 23, 2024, 04:23:09 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Micro SD Cards

Started by NOA_Haunted, January 12, 2008, 06:23:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

How do I put music onto them so they work on my phone? I  found this one website were someone posted how to do it but I couldn't get it to work.

NOA_Haunted

Daddy

What kind of phone do you have?

Some phones require a media management thing while others let you drag and drop directly to the card.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: JMV290 on January 12, 2008, 07:07:43 PM
What kind of phone do you have?

Some phones require a media management thing while others let you drag and drop directly to the card.
LG Chocolate but Thursday I took my friends micro sd card and it worked on mine loaded all the songs by itself. He has some Altell phone.

Daddy

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on January 12, 2008, 07:29:20 PM
LG Chocolate but Thursday I took my friends micro sd card and it worked on mine loaded all the songs by itself. He has some Altell phone.
Format your memory card  I guess,

The artist formally known

Cell phones are gay, the companies sign contracts to make their microSD cards work only with their cell phones. Ask someone who has a choclate what brand of microSDs work w/ it.

LCK

I just bought my card, put it in my phone, hooked it up to my PC, and synced my music using Windows Media Player. psyduck;

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: reefer on January 12, 2008, 08:02:00 PM
Cell phones are gay, the companies sign contracts to make their microSD cards work only with their cell phones. Ask someone who has a choclate what brand of microSDs work w/ it.
Zach helped me.

Blaze-Senpai

What I do, is get a MicroSD Adapter.

Put card in phone
Try to play music
Put card in computer
put music in the music fiolder (My music or whatever it's called)
put card back in phone and play.

Step 2 creates a folder on the card, that's what you put the music in.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Blaziken Prince on January 13, 2008, 12:59:36 AM
What I do, is get a MicroSD Adapter.

Put card in phone
Try to play music
Put card in computer
put music in the music fiolder (My music or whatever it's called)
put card back in phone and play.

Step 2 creates a folder on the card, that's what you put the music in.
I did that too, just if I could figure out how to put a ring tone on it, anyone know?

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: reefer on January 13, 2008, 02:10:45 AM
I did that too, just if I could figure out how to put a ring tone on it, anyone know?
add a my ringtone folder? caterpie;

home-run-bat

FullmetalGanon

I just got my new chocolate too. ^_________^
i had to buy a sandisk micro sd card (2GB), and a usb sd card reader.
you format the card to the phone first, then when you open the drive on your computer it already has folders for video, music, etc.
drag and drop, etc. etc. its pretty easy. srsly

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: reefer on January 12, 2008, 08:02:00 PM

I suggest that he use a SanDisk.

OP, what you have to do, is (i know it is gay) put your MicroSD card into your phone, Plug in your nessecary cable (Verizon Music Essentials Kit [LG]), and sync using Windows Media Player. After that, you can plug in your microSD card into your comp (if it has the nessecary slot) and just drag and drop.

Go Up