October 05, 2024, 03:27:34 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So Reaper, I hope you've got 15 bux

Started by ncba93ivyase, January 12, 2008, 02:49:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

PROTIP: The wetback has a spread gun, and it beats a white man's little blue bullets.

also those blue sticks of dynamite were a bitch the first few times i tried because i didn't know what they were

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Selkie

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Selkie on January 12, 2008, 03:31:00 PM
What game?  befuddlement
Sunset Riders.

Reaper said he'd buy me a game if I beat it, and I did.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

If you cheated you're a dirty scumbag but what game do you want?

Find me a game thats under $15 shipped and I will buy it for you. And only if I can figure out how the hell to send it to you if it's through eBay.

KonohaShinobi

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on January 12, 2008, 05:40:11 PM
If you cheated you're a dirty scumbag but what game do you want?

Find me a game thats under $15 shipped and I will buy it for you. And only if I can figure out how the hell to send it to you if it's through eBay.
So the $15 must include the shipping? So that'd be like a $10 game? :'(

I've been considering Crystalis, Super Return of the Jedi, and some shmup.
This would be great, but it's $14.95. If not that, get me either Crystalis and Super Return of the Jedi, or Faxanadu and Super Return of the Jedi. If you don't get the shmup, I'd probably prefer Crystalis over Faxanadu although I have played neither.

Also, truthfully, only the first level of Sunset Riders is hard since that's when there are bullets flying everywhere. The Native Americans are easy to wipe out and the boss is incredibly easy once you remember his pattern, and most of the last level just requires you slide across the ground but the guys in the bushes or whatever still gave me some trouble.

Quote from: Lawlz on January 12, 2008, 05:48:03 PM
So the $15 must include the shipping? So that'd be like a $10 game? :'(

I've been considering Crystalis, Super Return of the Jedi, and some shmup.
This would be great, but it's $14.95. If not that, get me either Crystalis and Super Return of the Jedi, or Faxanadu and Super Return of the Jedi. If you don't get the shmup, I'd probably prefer Crystalis over Faxanadu although I have played neither.

Also, truthfully, only the first level of Sunset Riders is hard since that's when there are bullets flying everywhere. The Native Americans are easy to wipe out and the boss is incredibly easy once you remember his pattern, and most of the last level just requires you slide across the ground but the guys in the bushes or whatever still gave me some trouble.
Just point out a game you want, just one, less than $15, I couldn't give a rats ass what it is  wub;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on January 12, 2008, 05:49:07 PM
Just point out a game you want, just one, less than $15, I couldn't give a rats ass what it is  wub;
Well, going with two games there would equate to about $15 and that has the shipping factored in. Just go with any of the three options I supplied because they're all great; that way I'll know I'm bound to get one (or two) great games, but it still retains a small element of surprise.

Lawlz, what number.

1, 2, or 3. You don't get to know the game until it comes to your doorstep.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Strongbad007 on January 12, 2008, 07:18:30 PM
I love that game  wub;
It's probably just the fact I have the Genesis version, but I don't care for it too much.

strongbad

well, i'm pretty sure the snes and genesis versions are the same but i played that game a ton growing up. I never did beat it though   edumacate;

Quote from: Strongbad007 on January 13, 2008, 05:43:41 PM
well, i'm pretty sure the snes and genesis versions are the same but i played that game a ton growing up. I never did beat it though   edumacate;
SNES version is a lot better. Everyone knows that SNES is almost always better than the Genesis version, hell, even the huge Sega fag that Lawlz is admits it.

strongbad

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on January 13, 2008, 10:14:23 PM
SNES version is a lot better. Everyone knows that SNES is almost always better than the Genesis version, hell, even the huge Sega fag that Lawlz is admits it.
And has twice the levels and superior control scheme.

But Sega versions often had superior color contrast and sound and whatnot. Most every color available on the Super Nintendo was just bright and pastel, whereas the Genesis covered dark and bright. Graphics were still often superior on the Super Nintendo aside from the lack of dark shades and lower resolution.

Go Up